Reviews for Sinful Touch
Faith chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Who told her sex took away innocence? If you love someone and they love you it's fine, now if she showed him "school days" then it would be her fault but she didn't so it's all good
just another human chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Im confused... What did Lenalee do to Allen? And who was the voice at the begging of the happy ending?

Aside from that nice story.
xMemrc chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Wow. That was awesome. Period. Allen and Lenalee forever!

Hope to see more from you soon!
Ocean Starfly chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Aw, the first chapter was so depressing! Hurray for happy endings! I love Allen's innocence. Keep walking forward, Lenalee!
momoxtoshiro chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I loved and hated the first chapter at the same time - not that it was bad, don't get me wrong! - just cause it was so sad! TT I faved it and was about to leave the page when I saw there was another chapter and went "OMG! 2nd CHAPTER!" and read it. It made me soo much happier that you added the second chapter! Thank you!
Morphine Dementia chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Alright. Alright, sorry, I can't make a normal enjoyable review right now, just a row of "wtf" smileys.

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

That is all.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Very unique way of writing the speech! At least Lenalee did not die and she just made Allen whole again! Allen and Lenalee forever! )
addenza chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Aww, sweet... Yeah, OOC, but since when is fanfiction never OOC? Good job(:
KyuuinShinkei chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Complicated, Complex, yet simple and full of substance. You DID put in a lot of thought in it, right? (Even if it's a year ago)

Good job! :D I loved it.
HikamiTZ chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
(Does this explain that time you were asking us how to write Lavi then?)

*blubbers* T.T D'aww!

I guess you really CAN'T do an angsty ending, can you?

Allen nearly done went and broke my heart *sniff* (Blast you for making me want to write a death scene, albeit an artsy far less related one).

I feel bad because I couldn't give long review because there weren't many separate events to comment on. ;.; You'll forgive me, right?
molotovmullet chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
hahaha.

I found that conversation Lenalee had with her conscience was funny.

Especially since she thought it was Lavi who was talking to her.

Which is completely impossible in this scenario.

But it was still funny.

I found it a bit confusing at times though, but otherwise, it's a job wonderfully done.

Rest assured that your ending has my love and that your language will always be known as one of the best ever seen.

Good luck in the future, and continue writing well!

And I'm waiting for Clownfish too.

Hee. x)
A Horrible Not-Tired Person chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
*slept until 1 o'clock O.O*

OK, so even if I had already read the first little bit before, clearly it was what drew me in to begin with. The earl was so very not-generic, and I love that because I love the earl and people barely write him anymore! Yay evil earl!

Aww, poor Allen! ;.; I must admit I kind of squeed at the "touched her chin" line *snicker*

Also, you still didn't make Lenalee do the stereotypically woman thing. He was in HER arms, hahaha! FTW

I must admit, if I had just had sex and the earl appeared at the foot of my bed, I'd have freaked out maybe a little more than that lol creepy

It's funny how just a little while ago I was talking about how Lenalee should die in Allen's arms and that would give him a revelation, but in this it felt like Lenalee was the one with the revelation! Doesn't mean it wasn't still sad, ;.; (YAY FOR ANGST)

So did you meet Angst last summer or..?
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Three Expressions.

"Huh? o_O"

"ZOMFG. O_O"

and "THAT WAS AWESOME! 8D"
KyuuinShinkei chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wasn't bad, no, no way at all ;D Well, I did spot one mistake. (I think)

"She could hear the pleading note in his voice, to assure HIM that she was all right."

Shouldn't it be 'her'? o_O

It was great anyway (: I liked it, I never could have thought of a prophecy like that! . Wow, what a strong bunny that you met.

(FYI I changed my penname from Rinali-chan, because I have no idea why I chose that in the first place _)
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
OH MY GAwd!

I hate character death too, but i'll read ANYTHING you write about AllenLenalee XD

Awaiting your next chapter! (winks)