Reviews for Shinji And The Soul Reapers
bluemarvel0 chapter 3 . 3/22
Reading this again, I must say that it was quite the unique way to pair Shinji and Rangiku up. Good chapter. Hope to see the next chapter come sometime. Also, could we see Shinji paired up with Nanao and Isane in future chapters?

Later
Sasuke75249 chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
nice i can't wait to read more on it
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Very interesting job on these fics, looking forward to more soon.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
everyone in soul socioty looking at shinji's bankai: DAAAAAMN
Toby860 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
i like kow these are working. you should do one with nanao and another with soi fon. both should have the eva bankai.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i like this version
King of the Fallen chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Hilarious please update soon, ja ne.
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
I hope the next chapter will be posted because I want to read it and all of the next chapters because I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY.
aznblackhowling chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
I look forward to seeing the next chapter of this story.

I also hope you will update some of your other stories when you can.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Nemu in this case has the naiviety of rei and the beauty of misato
shadow staff chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Sorry if you've already heard this but I gotta say this. How can Unit 1 be bankai form if shinji doesn't say 'bankai' and instead 'launch'? If thats the case he needs a new shikai form or for Bankai to be 'Adam' the giant of light. But thats just my opinion.

All in all, it's a good series.
Arsao Tome chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
It's a good story, but the title sounds like a '60s Toon band (i.e.: Josie and the Pussycats)LOL!
Invincible Shinji chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Excellent work gunman. In your next story after Momo I would really like to see the little girl Arcannar, Nel Tu, be used, I think shes interesting from what I've read about her.
blank chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
love it. after you do momo can ya do soi fon i wanna see that
saiyan prince1 chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
nice job. like the omake too
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »