Reviews for Sonic 51
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 52 . 4/18
Nice surprise after all these years! Looking forward to the sequel. :)
XxFlaringFoxX chapter 51 . 7/4/2014
i loved every chapter great great story and the twist at the end. aweshome
Dizzy chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Im really liking the strory so far but its kinda lame when they call out their attacks. Lol
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Tamius minimus, the least chipmunk? I thought Sally was a squirrel/chipmunk hybrid.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 51 . 12/16/2012
Will there be sequel?
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 51 . 11/22/2012
Man. It was really really entertaining to read your Story. And that last twist with Sally was really surprising. You focus on Sonic vs Tails in Chapter 50 and than THIS in the Final Chapter! But its nice to see a Happy End.

... and thanks for mention me. :)
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 50 . 11/22/2012
Sally!?
Nerd Rager chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
TAILS GOING THROUGH PUBERTY? FOUR TAILS? HATING SONIC FOR REASONS NOTHING TO DO WITH FIONA FOX?SUPER TAILS FAN RAGE
Vigi chapter 51 . 11/21/2012
Nice ending: gona write an epilogue or sequel to do with the kids? would almost be nice for just a short one to find out which girl tails ends up with :)
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 51 . 11/20/2012
WHY! WHY IS IT OVER!
As a story, I loved the continuous sense of foreboding and danger as well as all the twists, turns and cliffhangers.
I would rate this 9/10!
One thing I would've liked was a bit more closure on... we everyone instead of just Sonic and Sal.
But still a fantastic job and I wish it had a sequel!
Anyway, thanks for the read, and good luck in future.
-Supersaiyaninfinitygohan
dragondude2210 chapter 50 . 11/20/2012
OH MY GOD CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 50 . 11/20/2012
WHY!
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 49 . 11/10/2012
Robotnik is defeated!
... no Destroyed!
Wolvmbm chapter 49 . 11/7/2012
Nice way to end the battle and what a battle it was. One, that was a long time coming. :D

Great ending to the fight, but I do wonder how long willl Robotnick stay in prison ? :D

Please do keep up hte good work upon such a great tale like this one. :D
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 49 . 11/6/2012
I enjoyed the defeat of Robotnik and all the moves Sonic did were fantastical, but since Tails didn't help here, he's probably still bad... and I don't want that to lead to a specific place.

But you did say I would enjoy the ending of this, so I'll trust you. For now...