Reviews for Sonic 51
TheFollyWriter chapter 24 . 5/24/2012
Great chapter, but there is a flaw...you had a PERFECT opportunity to use the quote "You know exactly what I'm going to do, and I know exactly what you're going to do!STRANGE,isn't it!"
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 39 . 5/23/2012
Robotnik is so Great written here!

... and Tails has a ninth Tail now...
TheFollyWriter chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
YES!You put my favorite conversation from SA2 in this chap!Luvin this fic so far!
jet12jet chapter 39 . 5/22/2012
so roBUTTnik is back. tails has finally grew his 9th tail. hmmm. very good. can't wait intill the next chapter.
dragondude 2201 chapter 39 . 5/22/2012
AWESOME. i can't wait intill the next it
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 38 . 5/20/2012
Tails & Mina are Cute! 3

... and Dr. Robotnk is Back...
dragondude 2201 chapter 37 . 5/19/2012
shadow is on the freedom fighters side awesome. i just love this story. it is very AWESOME.
jet12jet chapter 36 . 5/19/2012
so metal sonic is back. oh yea where is snivly. bring him in to this story. good story.
dragondude 2201 chapter 36 . 5/19/2012
metal sonic back. sweet i love this story. this is going to be awesome.
dragondude 2201 chapter 35 . 5/19/2012
hey omage is back cool. i bet it was metal sonic how cuased the explosion. awesome story.
Wolvmbm chapter 38 . 5/17/2012
OH SNAP, it's Dr. Robotnik in the flesh at last...:D

I mean Just wow, the mere presence of the man must have brought back a lot of old memories for Sonic. I mean just finally seeing the man must have brought back some memories, right ? :(

Still, nice race with Metal Sonic as well as the mere appearance of Dark Sonic. :)

And great reference to Sonic CD in the chapter. :)

It seems that things are starting to be getting interesting again within this story, and it also seems that the Freedom Fighters former peace has just been shattered. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series like this one. :)
dragondude 2201 chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
i like the story. but i am getting less interest because of the sonamy. this story is awesome but i will stop reading it if it becomes a sonamy story. i HATE SONAMY. IT IS STUPID. but i will continue... for now.
Wolvmbm chapter 36 . 5/11/2012
Nice update. :D

I have to say I'm surprised that Sonic doesn't remember Dr. Robotnik, but he is able to recall Metal Sonic so quickly ? :(

Also it seems that Tails is starting to lighten up a bit with his first meeting with Mina Mongoose. :D

Nice to see him shed off his dark persona, even if it's a little bit. :D

Great job having the Freedom Fighters gain evidence on their own innocence, I don't think Mammoth Mogul can talk his way out of this one. :D

I cannot wait to see how you'll do Robotnik's return...plus where's Snively in all of this ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :D
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 35 . 5/5/2012
Sonic & Shadow vs Omega! Cool!
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 33 . 4/19/2012
Sonic & his good old Heroe Complex!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »