Reviews for Secrets are always found out
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
God the spelling and use of words is giving me a headache. I was gonna stay for the pretty good plot, but... Dang.
M1DNITELOVER chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
This story is the geatest crossover ever!it mada my day!it was so sad I thought max was really going ti die!ing u are an absolutely amazing writer!
love-life.live-love chapter 20 . 12/11/2010
SEQUEL! I needdd a sequellll! Thissss storyyy isss soooo gooddd!

~KITTYHW~

P.S I am going to subscribe for this story in case an important A/N comes up.
lovedizzy chapter 20 . 2/8/2010
this was really, good! wow!
insertcleverwittyusernamehere chapter 20 . 7/23/2009
one of THE best max-twi crossovers EVER!if you don'r write a sequel i will hunt you down and poke you with a spork till you start a typin!SO GO GO GO.
Lady Favonian chapter 20 . 6/21/2009
I loved this story I think that you did a great job writing it, and you should write a sequel!
Archon100 chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
HA HA HA! Friggin' hilarious! I bet you've gotten a bunch of comments already on this, but I'd just like to point out:

Know is spelled with a K. It's weird, but you'll live.

Damn has an N at the end. You're not afraid to say shit, so live it up.

And finally, daybu. I'm not going to say anything other than this: We're not laughing with you, we're laughing AT you.

But, other than that, good crossover. Makes me feel like I'm reading both books at once... other than the fact that real authors have half-decent grammar! OH! WANT SOME OINTMENT FOR THAT BURN?
sammy169 chapter 20 . 5/13/2009
wow I really loved this story! I really would like a sequel, if you havent started one already!;)
Christy C chapter 20 . 4/4/2009
SEQUAL!PLEASE!:)
Mistress of the Words chapter 20 . 3/24/2009
*shouts at the top of her lungs* YES! YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL! That would be SO awesome! This story was so romantic and one of the best crossovers i have read yet! I absolutely LOVE the power you gave Fang! I wouldn't have wanted Max to be a vampire! Great great great job and i hope to read the sequel!
NITESIDE -TAYLAH - TYLER chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i love it. its realy good
RockSolid chapter 20 . 2/21/2009
yes a sequal!
Tanyataylor321 chapter 20 . 2/20/2009
please make a sequel it will make my time more useful!
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 20 . 2/5/2009
I want a sequel! I just LOVE Twilight Maximum Ride cross overs! Please more!
SandKastles chapter 1 . 2/1/2009