Reviews for First Offence
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Well, Timmy did deserve it...
Karen chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I really liked this, especially Gibbs actually showing a little affection, and your inspired use of Gibbs using "Timothy" at just the right time. Lord knows that's how I knew I was in for it, except with me, it was first and middle names. Ooh. I just shivered.

Very nice!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
A great story. Very good.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hi,

I liked your story...it was a fun read. Tony is usually the one that sees this side of Gibbs but the cupcake angle was perfect and Tim's reaction to the punishment was classic. It had just enough humor to make it a good read. I can hardly wait for your next story..
ncisaddict89 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
great
lnlune chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Hi, thanks for sharing this nice fic. I guess McGee won't do something stupid so soon! Maybe Tony...

The end was very funny!
raspberryred chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Another good one! Loved the whole way you built Tim up to be 'taken care of', with him realizing the family dynamic they have. Got a real kick out Tony and Ziva at the end, I could hear them bantering back and forth! More, please!
BabyRie chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
i love this story alot you should write more in my opinon at times adults deserve spanking more then children.
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ha! Yes, that little happening DID seem like it needed to be dealt with. I think i can forgive you abandoning your series. :D
PaperHat chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Bad boy Timmy! He sure deserved that, no-one, I repeat no-one should steal a girls chocolate, in whatever form. That is just one big no-no!

I can totally see Gibbs point of view, can't have the team going off the rails, just because they aint been around for a while!

Another excellent fic!
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
why am I not shocked?

poor Timmy, I cracked up at the scene when all three kept giving him dirty looks poor poor Timmy (cuddles her Timmy doll)

keep up the great work :)
kricket1982 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Sasha, i loved it i mean come on who didn't want to steal the cupcake! I love the line on how gibbs dosent want to lose him after just getting him back, so sweet. Please keep up the great stories. Oh and i have a question will gibbs find out about the whole switch thing with Tony? just wondering thatnks again for a great read
SaintAugustana chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
You beat me to it! 8D I was thinking of writing a story similiar to this, because you're right, that plot bunny practically begs for it, but great job!

‘No, but I am going to give you a damn good spanking.’

That was a great line in the whole context of things.
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
poor Tim all for a cupcake hope it was worth it.
AislingK chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I'm not surprised that your plot bunny was so adamant that this had to be written - I was shocked that Tim was the culprit (and that he lied about it to Abby)! Although frankly I think that Abby might need to be dealt with too for her level of obsession with solving the mystery on company time and resources...