Reviews for Dusk: A Twilight Parody
penniesandpounds chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
That was hilarious! I like the line where Edvard says "Because I want to eat you", lol. Please update soon :)
St. Elsewhere chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Hilarious!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
Wow. This acxtually gets more cynical and sarcastic as we go along - I love it. I can't wait for the really dramatic bits at the end - you shall obliterate them. Well done!

I love saying this because - as I have previously mentioned - I am a massive Twilight fan, but I love nothing more than to laugh at myself and take to piss of everything I like, so this is sort of perfect for me. :)

You do this so well. I did enjoy the HSM references, and also the conversation with Jessica over the phone, which was rather grand. I would love to write a longer review, but it is 12.08 am here in the UK, so excuse me if I can't be arsed. I will keep reading though.

Cant wait!

Regards

Lemon
amyXD chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
Hahah x infinity.

You are so freaking funny! Like I wanna copy half of this and just quote it 24/7 haha!

Well, update soon... or I will be sad :(

amy,
Lacuna Inc chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Ahaha! This is brilliant.

"But Ella knew that she had to make it seem that her sacrifice was extremely great, wanting everyone to sense her selflessness."

TRUFAX.
Angela 93 chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
man, this was so funny! I loved how they randomly broke out into song. Especially since it was the HSM song. I hate that movie so much.

anyhow, keep up the good work!

ps, I take it you don't like any of Meyers books, seing as you descriobed the host as a 'Vain Attempt and Failure at a SciFi Novel'

good job.
Dazzled For Eternity chapter 9 . 3/12/2009
oh my gosh! i love this parody! even b4 i read this i stopped luving twilight and just kinda liking it, and your fic is frickin hilarious. i hate the movie too. and hsm suks...stuff. :D update soon, and im checking out ur other stories right now.
korilee chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
ugh fanfic is being lame and i cant upload the link. so basically go on FB, search Dusk a twilight parody, and it'll be there... the main pic is a pic of Jenny Lewis. I have no idea why.
korilee chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
i hope that link works...
Elliptical chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
"Your eyes were black pits of sorrow last week."

LMAO.

I. Love. This.
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
I love it! Seriously, much better that T- (why should you have to read it too often either?), which I still sort of like. But I do hate all the fresh hype from newbie-fans who only read the books because they saw the film. This is just like Harry Potter all over again... *Bitter Sigh*

Anyway, I aodred this chapter. Seriously, it's just brilliant. I loved the whole thing with Kevlar and his extensive injuries. And the bit wyhen Ella came out of the hospital and everyone was waiting to see if she was okay. The scary bit is that it was really close to the book. SMeyer did make out her teenagers to be hero-worshipping buffons with no originality or real emotions. Sigh. What sadness.

Anyway, i'm really enjoying this, and can't wait for you to post more. Farewell!

Regards

Lemon

x
typerventilating chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
"She felt a drop of blood roll down the inside of her arm and she collapsed to the ground."

&

"“Maybe you should take a dose of morphine and go back to sleep. Maybe like five times the usual dosage.” Then he flipped her the peace sign and left."

My god those were hilarious, even as a liker of Twilight I can still find great delight in this story. Bella overeacts over everything in the series and you did a good job of making 'Ella' overeact!

Hilarious! Can't wait for the "movie" on YouTube.
Angela 93 chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
oh my. this is amazing.

i laughed right away. like when it said “Well, good evening,” he said in a strangely grave and formal tone. “I’m Dr. Carlizzle Schmullen. I already know you- you’re Ella Peacock. Now, let’s see how your chart is looking-“

sorry, had to qoutw you. this is exactly what i needed today, too, so it's good!

update when you can!
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
HA! Best paraody... (loved it)
toniajf chapter 1 . 2/9/2009