Reviews for Isle Esme
misspooky chapter 1 . 4/17
Loved it well written and beautiful. A few spelling errors but easily readable
Best honeymoon scene I've read! Loved it!
cela chapter 2 . 3/11
this was an absolutely lovely story, and, SO very Edward. that boy cannot see the forest for the trees! well, bella will just give him what for when she wakes up.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I loved it very well interpreted thank you are you going to be updating this story I wish you will plz let me know if you do I loved it very much and I would love it even more if you continued it.
CuriousKate chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
So perfect!
CuriousKate chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Amazing! Honestly the best I've ever read. This seems so real! You are excellent at writing Edward. x
InspiredByLemons chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I really don't have sufficient words to describe what I feel about what I've just read. Your writing is simply awesome. Thank you.
A Vampire's Wife chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Now that was beautiful. I like that you could keep him in character.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
EXCELLENT! One of the better isle Esme stories I've read. it's so hard to find good, tasteful, articulate and believable Isle Esme stories. The only problem i had with it is that it's a bit too wordy. Like, for a guy who apparently loses his MIND in ecstasy and is having amazing sex for the first time... her sure thinks A LOT. lol Maybe just cut back a little on the internal monologue during some parts. Other than that, great detail.
luckycullen chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Thanks so much... I really loved your Isle esme!
luckycullen chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
wow, I've always wanted to know what happened in their honeymoon at Isle Esme, so this is like a dream come true, thanks!
pcdosgirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I know you're not active with fanfiction anymore, but I hope you see this. I wanted to tell you that this was the first lemony story I ever read on fanfiction back in 2010 and to this day, it remains my all time favorite. I came looking for it tonight and I'm very pleased to see you haven't taken it down, although I'm STUNNED it has less than 500 reviews. I'm guessing that's simply because it's one scene, two chapters. So few authors can write something that is exciting and sensual and utterly memorable.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
very good
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Very long winded and over punctuated.
AmyRoza chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
This was great! I like it! And I should appreciate your awesome great writing skills. .great. You wrote it so perfectly, even Stephenie Meyer couldn't resist it! :)
Bella, had sex for the first time, lost her virginity; but no blood? I mean that's supposed to happen, right? I had this doubt even when I read Breaking Dawn. I mean, Edward is a vampire, so I think you should have mentioned it. Of course you have mentioned scene well, but I m just curious.