Reviews for Isle Esme
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
He made it through successfully. She is not dead and she's extremely satisfied. I'd always disliked how he hated himself afterwards, when she told him over and over she wasn't hurt. I bruise extremely easily, have my whole life. Fair skinned people tend to. I always wished he trusted her more. Enough to accept that she was not hurting. That he'd not hurt her. That was my opinion on THE books. Very well captured by you. Well done.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
You really nailed his nervousness, fear and brooding in this chapter. He is slowly overcoming it but, I fear what your Edward will think the next morning with all the bruising. Stephenie's Edward was a mess for almost a full week and it took her seducing him, with the lingerie that Alice provided, to have him try again. Will yours be the same? Or, will you stop right after they make love? Onwards to find out . . .
demitruli chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Wow. WOW. This was AMAZING! The closest to the characters you possibly could have stayed, and such brilliant writing... Could you write more missing scenes? You truly have a talent!
Sex chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Needs way more sex
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
We are delighted to feature your story in FicStock Friday; a fandom celebration, at the FicSisters. Thanks Sydney Alice!
misspooky chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Loved it well written and beautiful. A few spelling errors but easily readable
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Best honeymoon scene I've read! Loved it!
cela chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
this was an absolutely lovely story, and, SO very Edward. that boy cannot see the forest for the trees! well, bella will just give him what for when she wakes up.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I loved it very well interpreted thank you are you going to be updating this story I wish you will plz let me know if you do I loved it very much and I would love it even more if you continued it.
CuriousKate chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
So perfect!
CuriousKate chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Amazing! Honestly the best I've ever read. This seems so real! You are excellent at writing Edward. x
InspiredByLemons chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I really don't have sufficient words to describe what I feel about what I've just read. Your writing is simply awesome. Thank you.
A Vampire's Wife chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Now that was beautiful. I like that you could keep him in character.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
EXCELLENT! One of the better isle Esme stories I've read. it's so hard to find good, tasteful, articulate and believable Isle Esme stories. The only problem i had with it is that it's a bit too wordy. Like, for a guy who apparently loses his MIND in ecstasy and is having amazing sex for the first time... her sure thinks A LOT. lol Maybe just cut back a little on the internal monologue during some parts. Other than that, great detail.
luckycullen chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Thanks so much... I really loved your Isle esme!