Reviews for Isle Esme
embyr-75 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Absolutely wonderful. I loved it. I think I appreciated Part One better, but both were terribly well written. You captured Edward exactly. Bravo.
SaDel chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Absolutely marvelous. I've read many Twilight fanfics from Edward's POV, but yours is easily one of the best because you captured his true essence so perfectly. The blend of his hesitations, fears, desires, fascinations... was awesome. I think Ms. Meyer would be proud. Excellent writing. Thank you for sharing it. I just loved it. In my mind I always pictured Edward destroying the pillows when he reached his own release, but now I realize that your interpretation is better. If that were the case, how would he ever have been able to concentrate on Bella achieving her release, and therefore being so eager for more? Well, now I know. :) Again, great work.
blueabyss17404 chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
oh this was just perfect! sexy, romantic, lovely and satisfying, everything that was missing from what we dont had from BD.

You are an fantastic writer, This had been the closest to what I had imagined to be that night, and actually I think this was just perfect. I think that your development of EPOV is amazing and so in character, so perfectly detailed, you captured it.

Poor Edward, it broke my heart when he saw the bruises, but at least until that point, the both of them were happy, even if he didnt think that way after the bruises.

I also love the way you described the pillow thing, you made it in a very rational, simple but great way, not making it sound funny or just weird, as the book did a little.

Aww I completly love it. Thank you for writing this.
THAT THAT AND HOT chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
hottest thing i ever read! SEX
gredelina1 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Thank you! I was so disappointed when I was reading Breaking Dawn. Finally they were going to make love and then all of a sudden it was the next day and Edward was miserable! Talk about anticlimax! I know the books is targeted to young readers but I was still left irritated. And then I found your story! It was exactly what I was missing! The best part was that it was EPOV. I love that the pace of the story is really slow and that every thought and feeling Edward has is so beautifully described. You have unmitigatedly captured the characters. Once again - thank you!
becsmithleo chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
This was an amazingly erotic short story... I loved it. Thanks x
roon0 chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Poor Edward. Everything for him is so hard and he is such a worryhog anyway!
Nisa Cullen chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
This is above the best i have read on here, please write more. Excellent POV
Twi-Holic68 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I really enjoyed Edward's POV in this part of the story... gives an even bigger look to his personality... great qucik read... thanks
vedette1121 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow! you are such a great writer. SM should learn a few things from you! Her version of their first night was extremly lame and half-assed. After what they'd been through, you would expect to read a bit more than Bella hyperventilating on the bathroom floor.
Sugargirl5 chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
I loved it, I think you captured Edward's (complicated :)) mind very well. Wonderful job!
Cola Marie Whitlock chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
edward is a pessimist

but bella is an optimist
KCerena chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
"Although she’d writhed against me in what had seemed like pleasure, the realization that I'd been so lost and consumed in my own world of unrestrained desire that I'd probably been unable to know the difference at the time..."

This perfectly captures the way Edward and Bella seem so far away from each other during this whole scene... at the moment when they should feel closer than they've ever felt before, they're suddenly worlds and worlds apart.

I love that you decided to write it this way- it's this burning image of the quality of Edward's love for Bella the entire time he resists the idea of her becoming immortal. Even though they love each other genuinely, he hates so much of what she loves about him, and it creates this uncrossable void between the two of them. Amazing!
Tassie Girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Well done! I loved this. I am a lover of a hot and steamy romance and was a bit disappointed with the teen classification of the series but I couldn't have imagined it better myself.

Weel, written, easy to read. Great job.
o2b18 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
This was so well written. You conveyed the fear and concern so well...and the lemon was delicious, if a little guilt ridden :)
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »