Reviews for Isle Esme
gredelina1 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Thank you! I was so disappointed when I was reading Breaking Dawn. Finally they were going to make love and then all of a sudden it was the next day and Edward was miserable! Talk about anticlimax! I know the books is targeted to young readers but I was still left irritated. And then I found your story! It was exactly what I was missing! The best part was that it was EPOV. I love that the pace of the story is really slow and that every thought and feeling Edward has is so beautifully described. You have unmitigatedly captured the characters. Once again - thank you!
becsmithleo chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
This was an amazingly erotic short story... I loved it. Thanks x
roon0 chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Poor Edward. Everything for him is so hard and he is such a worryhog anyway!
Nisa Cullen chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
This is above the best i have read on here, please write more. Excellent POV
Twi-Holic68 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I really enjoyed Edward's POV in this part of the story... gives an even bigger look to his personality... great qucik read... thanks
vedette1121 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow! you are such a great writer. SM should learn a few things from you! Her version of their first night was extremly lame and half-assed. After what they'd been through, you would expect to read a bit more than Bella hyperventilating on the bathroom floor.
Sugargirl5 chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
I loved it, I think you captured Edward's (complicated :)) mind very well. Wonderful job!
Cola Marie Whitlock chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
edward is a pessimist

but bella is an optimist
KCerena chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
"Although she’d writhed against me in what had seemed like pleasure, the realization that I'd been so lost and consumed in my own world of unrestrained desire that I'd probably been unable to know the difference at the time..."

This perfectly captures the way Edward and Bella seem so far away from each other during this whole scene... at the moment when they should feel closer than they've ever felt before, they're suddenly worlds and worlds apart.

I love that you decided to write it this way- it's this burning image of the quality of Edward's love for Bella the entire time he resists the idea of her becoming immortal. Even though they love each other genuinely, he hates so much of what she loves about him, and it creates this uncrossable void between the two of them. Amazing!
Tassie Girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Well done! I loved this. I am a lover of a hot and steamy romance and was a bit disappointed with the teen classification of the series but I couldn't have imagined it better myself.

Weel, written, easy to read. Great job.
o2b18 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
This was so well written. You conveyed the fear and concern so well...and the lemon was delicious, if a little guilt ridden :)
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Amazing. I love how tortured he was and his little lapses of restraint. Wonderfully worked in to make up for what we missed in BD.

I felt bad at the end after he was so happy, then noticing the bruises. Poor Edward, I would take bruises any day for that kind of sex. LOL.

Thanks for posting!

;0)
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
My friend Sparagus told me I needed to read this. Love it so far. Your detail to every single thing he is focusing on is wonderful. Beautifully romantic.

Thank you for posting this!

;0)
Pginseng chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Sexy and satisfying. Love the full, careful and complete exploration of EPOV. Luv your work.
jls127 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
This was amazing - I came to read at the recommendation of the Twigasm girls.

Adding to favorites!