Reviews for Isle Esme
princess25 chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
U should make the other chapters of breaking dawn in edwards pov
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Loved it! this definitely goes on my list of stories to read again. truly scrumptuous i am too modest to say any more...but there is more. thank you
LATAS chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Truly amazing, poignant, and heartfelt. I just positively adore this. Beautiful.
LATAS chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I have NEVER read anything more beautiful.
twificfan chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Thank you, that was the exact missing piece from Breaking Dawn that I so desired. Slow, careful, tense, passionate, all of the qualities of their first kiss. Absolutely beautifully written.
Grrlnorth chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Great story. It rang really true. You accounted for everything that needed to be there. Well done!
team jacob-fang-percy chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
that was absolutely amazing!

so sensual, and erotic!

i'm actually a jacob fan, and i still loved it!
ministripe chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Wow that was beautiful, amazing and touching. Thanks
leprechaungirl08 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
This was really good... i always wish stephenie meyer would have written that part. Thanks for replacing a missing tidbit!
matemarti chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
WOW!

Thank you for this great job!

Martina
antipyro chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Truly a story worthy of an award - Congratulations!

Yes, I love this story...to hear all of Edward's thoughts, his trepidations, his wants, his revulsions all coming down to his tortured mind. At least satisfaction was reached.
antipyro chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
o.k., quickly...this is so hot...um...oh ya, I assume that they showered off under a fresh water shower on the beach or something, because that would interfere with Bella's taste.

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Turning to 2nd chapter...got to go...
RCD-Alice chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
so far so good bebe!
CCBTH chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
whew, amazing writing, and beautiful, you should considering doing the rest of their honeymoon and the first time after the change... all from EPOV :-) please?
Totteacher chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Wow, that left me speechles. You have filled in the blank spots of what happened that night. I almost feel as if my words of thanks aren't worthy. You have outdone Mrs Meyers.

438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »