Reviews for Isle Esme
twificfan chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Thank you, that was the exact missing piece from Breaking Dawn that I so desired. Slow, careful, tense, passionate, all of the qualities of their first kiss. Absolutely beautifully written.
Grrlnorth chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Great story. It rang really true. You accounted for everything that needed to be there. Well done!
team jacob-fang-percy chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
that was absolutely amazing!

so sensual, and erotic!

i'm actually a jacob fan, and i still loved it!
ministripe chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Wow that was beautiful, amazing and touching. Thanks
leprechaungirl08 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
This was really good... i always wish stephenie meyer would have written that part. Thanks for replacing a missing tidbit!
matemarti chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
WOW!

Thank you for this great job!

Martina
antipyro chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Truly a story worthy of an award - Congratulations!

Yes, I love this story...to hear all of Edward's thoughts, his trepidations, his wants, his revulsions all coming down to his tortured mind. At least satisfaction was reached.
antipyro chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
o.k., quickly...this is so hot...um...oh ya, I assume that they showered off under a fresh water shower on the beach or something, because that would interfere with Bella's taste.

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Turning to 2nd chapter...got to go...
RCD-Alice chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
so far so good bebe!
CCBTH chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
whew, amazing writing, and beautiful, you should considering doing the rest of their honeymoon and the first time after the change... all from EPOV :-) please?
Totteacher chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Wow, that left me speechles. You have filled in the blank spots of what happened that night. I almost feel as if my words of thanks aren't worthy. You have outdone Mrs Meyers.

Totteacher chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I happened upon your story after seeing mine placed in a group, and decided to read yours as they have the same title. I am thoroughly amazed at how well you take the reader into Edwards fear of loosing control with Bella. Your writing is so very visual, and paints a descriptive picture for the reader. Thank you for writing it.!
anon chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
this is the best fanfic of the honeymoon epov i have read! you really got into his mind and stayed in character. and i also love how you didnt just jump straight into the sex like alot of people do. well done keep it up
kylie chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
wow...your an amazing writer :)

amazing detail and i thought you really uncovered edwards pain and restraint with bella.

im glad that you did this because in breaking dawn 1. its from bellas point of view and 2. it just cuts off.

i loved it and you should do alot more from edwards point of view, and/or scenes that cut of in the book.

thanks for writing this :)

kylie
missielynn chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
i found this story while lurking and i have to say it is amazing ! i'm so glad i found it. it is by far the best honeymoon story i have read

missie