Reviews for Isle Esme
Totteacher chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I happened upon your story after seeing mine placed in a group, and decided to read yours as they have the same title. I am thoroughly amazed at how well you take the reader into Edwards fear of loosing control with Bella. Your writing is so very visual, and paints a descriptive picture for the reader. Thank you for writing it.!
anon chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
this is the best fanfic of the honeymoon epov i have read! you really got into his mind and stayed in character. and i also love how you didnt just jump straight into the sex like alot of people do. well done keep it up
kylie chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
wow...your an amazing writer :)

amazing detail and i thought you really uncovered edwards pain and restraint with bella.

im glad that you did this because in breaking dawn 1. its from bellas point of view and 2. it just cuts off.

i loved it and you should do alot more from edwards point of view, and/or scenes that cut of in the book.

thanks for writing this :)

kylie
missielynn chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
i found this story while lurking and i have to say it is amazing ! i'm so glad i found it. it is by far the best honeymoon story i have read

missie
princess25 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
You should do the chapters where edward gives into her after denying her
sweetapple30 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Well done!That was perfect!
Za4iiC chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
This chapter is perfect..(love)

I love it...[love]
ginama chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
one of the most beatyfull things i ever read

this is 100% edward and i love him so very much
lolafalana chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is the first story I have read that actually took my breath away. I was in utter fascination the whole time. The way you have delved into Edward's mind is terrific! I'll be reading more soon, but I just couldn't resist reviewing because I am truly and utterly in awe. You capture Edward better than Stephenie Meyer.

Thank you for taking time out of your life to write something so wonderful.
msREDpen chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
It was good to see inside Edward's head... I think this is more realistic to Edwards character (well, what i would think his character is like), compared to other stories out there.

Thanks for writing.
ginasparkles chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
My mind is in sensory overload. Your words have taken the fragmented images, emotions, and feelings I had previously imagined and intensified them by orders of magnitude - and so tastefully done. Being inside his head is the most intriguing experience I have encountered in literature. You have captured how I imagined him - the mental strength, control, and tenderness combined with intense absolute manliness. You have a gift. I hope you decide to write more.
skokica chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
WAW!
edwardemmett09 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
You did such a wonderful job with EPOV! I would really love to read more if you write more of Isle Esme, but I would really love your take on things AFTER Bella is changed.

Wonderful job!
edwardemmett09 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
*SIGH*

This is one of the better EPOV of the honeymoon that I've read. My favorite parts were the first four paragraphs. I feel like you really captured who Edward was in those thoughts and moments.
Impressed chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
This is good. Unlike all other Isle Esme works, this actually SOUNDS like Edward. I can just see him saying it. Well done!
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »