Reviews for Isle Esme
princess25 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
You should do the chapters where edward gives into her after denying her
sweetapple30 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Well done!That was perfect!
Za4iiC chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
This chapter is perfect..(love)

I love it...[love]
ginama chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
one of the most beatyfull things i ever read

this is 100% edward and i love him so very much
lolafalana chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is the first story I have read that actually took my breath away. I was in utter fascination the whole time. The way you have delved into Edward's mind is terrific! I'll be reading more soon, but I just couldn't resist reviewing because I am truly and utterly in awe. You capture Edward better than Stephenie Meyer.

Thank you for taking time out of your life to write something so wonderful.
msREDpen chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
It was good to see inside Edward's head... I think this is more realistic to Edwards character (well, what i would think his character is like), compared to other stories out there.

Thanks for writing.
ginasparkles chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
My mind is in sensory overload. Your words have taken the fragmented images, emotions, and feelings I had previously imagined and intensified them by orders of magnitude - and so tastefully done. Being inside his head is the most intriguing experience I have encountered in literature. You have captured how I imagined him - the mental strength, control, and tenderness combined with intense absolute manliness. You have a gift. I hope you decide to write more.
skokica chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
WAW!
edwardemmett09 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
You did such a wonderful job with EPOV! I would really love to read more if you write more of Isle Esme, but I would really love your take on things AFTER Bella is changed.

Wonderful job!
edwardemmett09 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
*SIGH*

This is one of the better EPOV of the honeymoon that I've read. My favorite parts were the first four paragraphs. I feel like you really captured who Edward was in those thoughts and moments.
Impressed chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
This is good. Unlike all other Isle Esme works, this actually SOUNDS like Edward. I can just see him saying it. Well done!
Kelsismom chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Just loved it...and Edward's restraint...and the pillows.

Well done! ")
squibstitcher chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
This was the most well-written and tasteful portrayal of canon I have read thus far in regards to this scene. You have captured the essence and tone flawlessly as though it had been an excerpt all along. I applaud your talent and skill, such eloquent writing. Well done!
Kelsismom chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wowwowowow!

Incredible! Amazing! Fantastic!

You've truly brought our Breaking Dawn Edward to life, and have certainly enlightened me with such delightful insight into his thoughts and feelings. I am loving this so far. Your writing is truly impressive and I look forward to reading the second part when I get another quiet moment.
StarlightSuccubus chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
You know what? I've read this one. It was my first Isle Esme fic.

Loved it BTW. Funny how I read your stories without knowing they where yours hahaha...

B&W I knew though...