Reviews for Isle Esme
SilverIsabella chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
This has to be the best version of Isle Esme that I have ever read. I thought that this was just fantastic!
4everhis91 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
loved this more than any other "Isle Esme missing parts" I have ever read, but its so sad that Edward has to back to brooding in the morning... come on now Edward ... a few little buises just mean a well played evening :) LOL ... Ok that was TMI ! Anyway I wanted to see if you would consider continuing this little bit until Edward also gets to end on a happy note and excepting that with some practice things only get better :) Bravo!
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
OME ! I am so glad I found this story ... it has so much more detail than most and EPOV is my FAV!
WordsCantBringMeDown chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
very well written. i would sugest you coninue with how he was feeling when he found out Bella was prego. lol.
Kmserenity chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Wow. Just. Wow.
LIENA BEAN chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
you should complete isle esme i like it, and i really wish it was in the book but it wasnt .
princess1996 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009

burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I am so glad I looked on your profile and found this story after reading the other one :D

Yay Isle Esme! I never really wondered how they ended up in the bedroom rather than still in the ocean, but this definitely helped fill it in ;)

I love how your writing is so descriptive and vivid. It makes it really easy to actually imagine, which is what reading is all about. It's like TV in your head haha

You did an amazing job fitting this story in with what happened in Breaking Dawn. I could go on and on describing why I liked it, but I'm gonna put it was perfect, there's really nothing else I need to say other than mentioning that you did a remarkable job on this :)
Im Poiosned chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
awesome two shot dude very sweet :)
lee chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
WOW! That was awesome!- U did a very, very good job- I really enjoyed it & i felt the intense of it as well- After 3 books of building passion- this story (your version), seemed absolutely perfect for the love scene, I think it really captured Edward and his conflict with self, love & self pleasure!

Thank You!
edward-cullen-maniac22 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
that was a really good story. i was waiting for someone to write it from edwards point of view. i think you wrote it perfectly. so thank you for writing and i will defenitly read more of your stories!
Julie chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Very good and entertainning :D! You have a great talent for writing ;)!
mrs.bookreader cullen chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
omg this story is so beautiful i know i sound so werid omy god this story mad me cry it is so sweet

if you are writting more plz

update soon :)
theladyingrey42 chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
This is absolutely pitch-perfect. All of Edward's love and reluctance and self-disgust and desire and doubt. Everything the scene should have been.
glorygirl308 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Aww. This was so lovely. I was hoping someone would make a better love scene than in the book. This is incredible really. I'm so glad I found this. Amazing.
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »