Reviews for Isle Esme
Pink Ribbon Scars chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Amazing...just perfectly, amazing. Thank you for bestowing this upon me.

-Pink Ribbon Scars
The Meaning Of Life chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
It's amazing! Each action and desire was written so true to Edward. Every time he looked at Bella and examined her I felt the desire in Edward. I really loved it. Sure, it was a lemon and I really don't like them, but this one was great. It wasn't all about the sex, it was about the love. And yes, I know that is corny and cliche, but it's true. The love I felt through Edward's point of view was great. The way Edward assessed every possible scenario was so true to Edward. The uncertainty, the passion, the desire, the lust, the relief, the pleasure, the joy, the satisfaction, the peacefulness, the eroticism, and the love. You captured all of them in an utterly enticing way. The way you wrote it, the way you described it, and the was you introduced it was all so amazing. I loved it and I don't think any other lemon could compare.

-The Meaning Of Life
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Great stuff. Loved it.
Arendra chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
This is the best Twilight fiction i have ever read. Not only beautifully written,not only sexy and subtle at the same time, but also perfectly describing the love and passion between the characters. I could literally see and feel what they where doing or thinking. And it was closest to what I imagined while reading the Twilight series. I have to say that after what S. Meyer had given us in Breaking Dawn, i was really very disappointed. She created a great tension between Edward and Bella throughout the whole story, and when it finally came to their wedding night, she took away from us all the pleasure of going through this with the characters. That caused frustration, and now after reading your fiction Im finally satisfied. Because this is exactly how i imagined Edward and Bella's first time would be. Thank you for this.
VenomousKisses chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow, Relative just took the words out of my mouth. :P

I am seriously awed by this story, I'm showing ALL of my friends this. :D You are a very good writer and I look forward to read more of your stories. :)
jazzberry chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
excellent story you can really feel the struggles that edward is going through on their honeymoon beautifully written
thewasofshall chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
I think this is very well written... not only does it fulfill all the crazy fantasies I had floating around in my head after SMeyer so effectively cockblocked their honeymoon (really... two lines?), you stay in character amazingly well. Edward and Bella sleeping together must have taken, what, twenty minutes? But, instead of merely stating what they're doing, you get us in Edward's mind and we experience what he's feeling and what Bella's feeling; pretty awesome considering Breading Dawn feels like the shoddy fanfiction when compared to this story. Just when I want Edward to stop over thinking things and STFU already, you delve right into classy smut... my favorite. :)
Twlightchick14 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Kassiah chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
This is the story that started it all for me. My first fanfic. My sister was so tired of me complaining about the lack in BD that she said, "just read the fanfic already" Up until then, I didn't know what she was talking about. People write fanfiction? And post it to the internet? For other people to read? I was full of questions...and skepticism. So my sister sent me a link and somehow, through fate, I came across this... .art. You, Vixen1836, are an artist. And now my life will never be the same.

I love this story. I love the detail and the imagery. I can't believe that I didn't think about the solitude of the island being a benefit for Edward too. I am just blown away by how you described Edward's thoughts; they are just exactly what I think he was thinking.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for writing and sharing. Thank you for opening up this world to me.
Kisserine chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
will there be a next chapter to this story?
Ame chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Very well written. The story basically matched with this fic. I really quite liked it!
Eiko007 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Oh my God! this was... astonishing! amazing! you write so... so wonderful! it's amazing! ah! how beautiful you write! really when I began to read I just notice that the person that write this was really paying atention to every detail... but then it was so... so more amazing! really! well good luck and keep writing cuz you make it incredible xD... byebye
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow! I was thinking someone should write something like this about this part of Breaking Dawn, because the way I imagined it might have been way wild and crazy, and I'm happy to read what others saw when they read it. Amazing! Just fantastic! Great Job!
Elora Dannon chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Very good job, you're a great writer. Keep it going! :)
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Of all the different stories about Isle Esme, yours is my favourite.

I think you really have the right mix, between sexy and remembering that they are starting off as vergins. You write Edward so well, and thankfully don't use the typical slang that you can find in most other stories. I always feel my eyes glaze over when I see words like "member"etc etc used. Just so Un Edward and Bella.

438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »