Reviews for Isle Esme
VenomousKisses chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow, Relative just took the words out of my mouth. :P

I am seriously awed by this story, I'm showing ALL of my friends this. :D You are a very good writer and I look forward to read more of your stories. :)
jazzberry chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
excellent story you can really feel the struggles that edward is going through on their honeymoon beautifully written
thewasofshall chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
I think this is very well written... not only does it fulfill all the crazy fantasies I had floating around in my head after SMeyer so effectively cockblocked their honeymoon (really... two lines?), you stay in character amazingly well. Edward and Bella sleeping together must have taken, what, twenty minutes? But, instead of merely stating what they're doing, you get us in Edward's mind and we experience what he's feeling and what Bella's feeling; pretty awesome considering Breading Dawn feels like the shoddy fanfiction when compared to this story. Just when I want Edward to stop over thinking things and STFU already, you delve right into classy smut... my favorite. :)
Twlightchick14 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Kassiah chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
This is the story that started it all for me. My first fanfic. My sister was so tired of me complaining about the lack in BD that she said, "just read the fanfic already" Up until then, I didn't know what she was talking about. People write fanfiction? And post it to the internet? For other people to read? I was full of questions...and skepticism. So my sister sent me a link and somehow, through fate, I came across this... .art. You, Vixen1836, are an artist. And now my life will never be the same.

I love this story. I love the detail and the imagery. I can't believe that I didn't think about the solitude of the island being a benefit for Edward too. I am just blown away by how you described Edward's thoughts; they are just exactly what I think he was thinking.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for writing and sharing. Thank you for opening up this world to me.
Kisserine chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
will there be a next chapter to this story?
Ame chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Very well written. The story basically matched with this fic. I really quite liked it!
Eiko007 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Oh my God! this was... astonishing! amazing! you write so... so wonderful! it's amazing! ah! how beautiful you write! really when I began to read I just notice that the person that write this was really paying atention to every detail... but then it was so... so more amazing! really! well good luck and keep writing cuz you make it incredible xD... byebye
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow! I was thinking someone should write something like this about this part of Breaking Dawn, because the way I imagined it might have been way wild and crazy, and I'm happy to read what others saw when they read it. Amazing! Just fantastic! Great Job!
Elora Dannon chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Very good job, you're a great writer. Keep it going! :)
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Of all the different stories about Isle Esme, yours is my favourite.

I think you really have the right mix, between sexy and remembering that they are starting off as vergins. You write Edward so well, and thankfully don't use the typical slang that you can find in most other stories. I always feel my eyes glaze over when I see words like "member"etc etc used. Just so Un Edward and Bella.

BrakingDawn chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
This was one of the best srotys Ive ever read! It was so WOW I do not know what to say! Especially because I am a total Twilight fan an dread the whole sage 5 times. I loved it. Perfect that you used Edwards perspective!
babbles chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Isle Esme will forever and always be one of my favorite's... And deserves any awards it's given... I of course already voted...
marigold123 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
What a beautiful portrayal of Edward feelings on that first nite at Isle Esme. It's hard not to imagine that this is what Edward thought and felt. Really excellent!
oldsoul1964 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Best Lemon I have ever read! You! Rock!
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »