Reviews for Isle Esme
former.trackstar chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I think you did an excellent job detailing Edward’s internal battles ! This chapter is very detailed and I feel like Im on Isle Esme myself. Great job
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Oh no! Its not over, is it? *Weeps uncontrolabley* I was enjoying it too much! Words cannot describe how amazing an author you are; you capture Edward's character perfectly! I love you! Please consider another part to this!

Thanks for taking the time to write
anteze chapter 2 . 1/28/2009

very nice!

very descriptive!

you'd think it was s'meyer herself!

awsome work, keep it up

Lell-Bell chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
This is so beautifully written. You did an amazing job!
TwilightersandMusic chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
lucky bella. i have to agree with her words in breaking dawn. i think they go something like "You are Killing my Buzz, Edward". and he is. -insert whine- couldn't you have the self depreciations in another chapter, so we could enjoy the lemon with out immediately killing said buzz?-end whine- anyway, very nice.
Vixey chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Wow. I feel like if Stephanie Meyer wrote Breaking Dawn as an adult novel from Edward's POV, this is how this chapter would have been written. It's perfect and I am in love with this story. This is exactly the Edward I love, you fully appreciate the complexity of the character. Well done. Thank you for posting!
calsax chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Good fic, vixen. You've certainly delved into Edward's mental condition on Isle Esme. chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is one of the best love scenes I've ever read. This reader believed Edward's feelings. Truly amazing. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
That was one of the most incredible stories I have ever read and reading is pretty much an obession and religion for me. You have captured the very essence of Edwards character and filled in the missing part of the book beautifully. I can't wait to read more of your stories, I am in awe of your writing talents.
awoodrn chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I just wanted to tell you by far this is the best story of Isle Esme I have ever read. I love the fact that you stay so true to Edwards personality/character. If I didn't know any better I would say it was Stephenie herself writing this.

Have you ever thought about expanding other stories, maybe Rosalie's fateful night & maybe Alice's experience in the asylum & the vampire that turned her?
BritCat - Twilight Lover chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
That was so beautiful! Very romantic - you kept to Edward's character perfectly. Are you going to continue?
Interested chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
You gonna do a prt3? Its soo good! LOL! Too romantik!
buffstuff500 chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
You have captured Edward perfectly! you captured the moment perfectly! absolutely fantastic! you should definetly consdering continuing to 'flesh out' SM's gaps in her books... :)
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
wow! this is perhaps one of the best 'missing moments in breaking dawn' scenes i've ever read. i absolutely LOVE it. like, SM needs to read it, realize the error in her ways at denying us our pleasure, and incorporate you and your writing inta special edition breaking dawn. ;) or something.

seriously though. loved this. it fits beautifully.

(...and i so see similarities between edward here and edward in B&W, all caught up in his thoughts and inner struggles...)
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »