Reviews for Isle Esme
Rosette-Cullen chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Absolutely loved it!
DiiCullen chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I've been trying to picture what happened in Isle Esme that first night for a while now, but, because I'm not very imaginative, I came with nothing good, so I decided to google for a fanfiction, thinking I may get lucky with a good story. I google a few key words and your story pops out first of the list. I started reading and I was amazed at how god it was. It was exactly what I was looking for. Really great writing, IC, and according to cannon. I actually ask myself if it wasn't SM writing this, that good I think it is. You are a very good writing, discribing the escene, the emotions, everything very clearly and with such a dept, I'm amazed. Congratulations, is a very good story. Now You are one of my fav authors, and this is my fav story in the twilight world.

Besitos

Di
Rakusa chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
He sounds like a guy... That's something SM bugged me about, I never truly felt like I was reading a guy's perspective either when I read Midnight Sun online or Jacob's point of view in Breaking Dawn... He also sounds very... technical and scientific, not a lot of passionate abandon, I must admit, but I think part of that lends to sounding like a guy. I like how this is written though, and I like the idea.
Fate Lowe chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
I love getting into Edward's head. You did a wonderful job here!
former.trackstar chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I think you did an excellent job detailing Edward’s internal battles ! This chapter is very detailed and I feel like Im on Isle Esme myself. Great job
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Oh no! Its not over, is it? *Weeps uncontrolabley* I was enjoying it too much! Words cannot describe how amazing an author you are; you capture Edward's character perfectly! I love you! Please consider another part to this!

Thanks for taking the time to write
anteze chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
wow!

very nice!

very descriptive!

you'd think it was s'meyer herself!

awsome work, keep it up

cya
Lell-Bell chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
This is so beautifully written. You did an amazing job!
TwilightersandMusic chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
OMG U ACTULY SOUND LIKE SM AND I HOPE U DO THERE ARGUEMENT FROM EDWARDS POV! PLZ PLZ PLZ
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
lucky bella. i have to agree with her words in breaking dawn. i think they go something like "You are Killing my Buzz, Edward". and he is. -insert whine- couldn't you have the self depreciations in another chapter, so we could enjoy the lemon with out immediately killing said buzz?-end whine- anyway, very nice.
Vixey chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Wow. I feel like if Stephanie Meyer wrote Breaking Dawn as an adult novel from Edward's POV, this is how this chapter would have been written. It's perfect and I am in love with this story. This is exactly the Edward I love, you fully appreciate the complexity of the character. Well done. Thank you for posting!
calsax chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Good fic, vixen. You've certainly delved into Edward's mental condition on Isle Esme.
thesaintsrelm13aol.com chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is one of the best love scenes I've ever read. This reader believed Edward's feelings. Truly amazing. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
That was one of the most incredible stories I have ever read and reading is pretty much an obession and religion for me. You have captured the very essence of Edwards character and filled in the missing part of the book beautifully. I can't wait to read more of your stories, I am in awe of your writing talents.
awoodrn chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I just wanted to tell you by far this is the best story of Isle Esme I have ever read. I love the fact that you stay so true to Edwards personality/character. If I didn't know any better I would say it was Stephenie herself writing this.

Have you ever thought about expanding other stories, maybe Rosalie's fateful night & maybe Alice's experience in the asylum & the vampire that turned her?
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »