Reviews for Isle Esme
cthrnwrites chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Poetry.

Your writing is Poetry.

Seriously, I am SO elated to see that you've updated this! Now my selfishness has been sated!

(wow, that actually rhymed...)

Poor Edward, I wish he could have enjoyed the night without feeling that way. *sigh*.

I'd take covered-in-bruises-and-feathers any day if it meant I could be with HIM!

omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
hey sorry but my pm's arent working after i had a long conversation with my friend via them earlier. apparently there is a limit...gr. anyhoo thank you so much for the positive feedback and although im not looking for a beta at the moment (i dont know how to work ff very well yet lol) i would really appreciate the criticism and help you could give me. thanks again for the offer and your review-my ego and i really appreciate it.

-Sarquan/Simone
Heather M chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Awesome, awesome, awesome! This is what I was missing. :)
lisa chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Thanks for writing part II. Loved it and would love to read more. Please, Please...try to finish their honeymoney in EPOV. Again you are my favorite fanic author so please continue to write more.

PS I hope you get well soon.
Carlisle060 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
so FUCKING HOT

OKtoDelete chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Wow! Very well done, and well worth the wait. Feel better!
EverAfter13 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
A perfect interpretation of Edward. By far it's the BEST wedding night story EVER! I don't think anyone will be able to come close to this. Thanks for an amazing look into Edward's head. Please tell me you're going to continue EPOV of Eclipse!
WriterTeacher chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
It is no wonder that Edward reacted the way he did to Bella the next morning; I had known all along that he had been beating himself up for bruising her, but your story fully explains his thought processes of the whole event. If this was the way it happened - how awful. To feel such happiness and elation only to then sink into the depths of desolation, disgust and despair. Ugh. I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles it later when he makes love to her again without harming her in any way. I've always wondered what exactly went through his head on that night, too. I hope you update this story and Edward's Eclipse soon.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
So Edward!Love this story. Very well written. Love it.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Love this. It is so tyical Edward. Good job.
Esme B chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
You are an extremely talented writer! What a great story!
Horizon77 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Wow. This is far and away the most well-written "missing moment" I've read for Breaking Dawn, and one of the best stories for Twilight in general. Your handling of the characters was just perfect.

I think I was most impressed with writing style. It has a maturity that is lacking in the genre. Thank you so much for completing and sharing!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Amazing. Your characterization of Edward during that time feels so incredibly real, believable, and easily reconcilable with canon. It's so in line with his tendency to over-think and over-analyze everything. Well-done!
MrsFreiden8 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Thanks for finishing part two!
LindyP chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story! Is this done or are you planning on writing the rest of their story on Isle Esme? I would love to get your take on the rest of their honeymoon. Great story!
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »