Reviews for Isle Esme
OKtoDelete chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Wow! Very well done, and well worth the wait. Feel better!
EverAfter13 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
A perfect interpretation of Edward. By far it's the BEST wedding night story EVER! I don't think anyone will be able to come close to this. Thanks for an amazing look into Edward's head. Please tell me you're going to continue EPOV of Eclipse!
WriterTeacher chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
It is no wonder that Edward reacted the way he did to Bella the next morning; I had known all along that he had been beating himself up for bruising her, but your story fully explains his thought processes of the whole event. If this was the way it happened - how awful. To feel such happiness and elation only to then sink into the depths of desolation, disgust and despair. Ugh. I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles it later when he makes love to her again without harming her in any way. I've always wondered what exactly went through his head on that night, too. I hope you update this story and Edward's Eclipse soon.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
So Edward!Love this story. Very well written. Love it.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Love this. It is so tyical Edward. Good job.
Esme B chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
You are an extremely talented writer! What a great story!
Horizon77 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Wow. This is far and away the most well-written "missing moment" I've read for Breaking Dawn, and one of the best stories for Twilight in general. Your handling of the characters was just perfect.

I think I was most impressed with writing style. It has a maturity that is lacking in the genre. Thank you so much for completing and sharing!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Amazing. Your characterization of Edward during that time feels so incredibly real, believable, and easily reconcilable with canon. It's so in line with his tendency to over-think and over-analyze everything. Well-done!
MrsFreiden8 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Thanks for finishing part two!
LindyP chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story! Is this done or are you planning on writing the rest of their story on Isle Esme? I would love to get your take on the rest of their honeymoon. Great story!
bella1309 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Wow! Lets just say that it was DEFINITELY worth the wait! What a fantastic read! I'm so glad that someone actually wrote Edwards point of view at this crucial point in their relationship - and did it brilliantly, too. Thank you so much. PLEASE keep writing!
ANovacastrian chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
*sigh* Poor Edward, all that pleasure and then he comes crashing back to reality realising that he has hurt her... again. Though it is once again an overreaction, I mean, she is not dead, there are no broken bones, he hasn't even torn her skin (well except once ;)...) Beautifully written, your descriptions were the perfect balance between tasteful and passion. Not to mention that you captured Edward perfectly, his over analysing, his need to control. I love how you intertwined the pillows in, very clever.

Thanks, and continue if you want D tho... yay B and W chapter out tomorrow.

ANovacastrian
babbles chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
So well written, So good! I had almost forgotten about this story, I had to go back and re-read the first chapter before this one... I had forgotten how well you had written this, So very Edward... I dont know if you intend to continue but you should... There second attempt would be so perfect from your words...
rindycella chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Wow. That was so very perfect-it seems so plausible. I've not actually read any "missing moment" fanfics before, but I've been so caught up in "Black and White," that I figured yours might be worth a try. Glad I read it-as with B&W, the intense look inside the character's head is simply fantastic.
megstar28 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This is beautiful ... please continue- I've never read a better version of what was going through Edward's head on Isle Esme. Thank you thank you thank you!

keep going! ;)