Reviews for Isle Esme
megstar28 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This is beautiful ... please continue- I've never read a better version of what was going through Edward's head on Isle Esme. Thank you thank you thank you!

keep going! ;)
heart of steel chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
That was so worth the wait! The way you described everything that was happening to Edward was amazing.

NO wonder the poor boy had to take it out on the pillows!

Looking forward to reading more!
Abasketcase chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
.God. You amaze me. You are utterly one of the most talented authors on Twilight fanfic. Honestly. I'm actually going to say that if Stephenie Meyer were to have written this lemon in Edward's Point of View it would have been NOTHING compared to this. I think you know her characters better than she does. Which leads me to this. This is the only 100 percent in character lemon I have ever read. Even ones that claim to be in character and they are specifically written for Breaking Dawn, do not come close. You have expressed such raw emotions from Edward that I CRIED during the last few paragraphs when he realized what he had done. Breaking Dawn looks like fanfic written by teen boppers compared to this masterpiece. And I'm not just saying that because I think you're awesome. I'm saying it because it is utterly true, should be fact. You did such a flawless job on this. I thank you for updating it.
Twlightchick14 chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
my head is spinning pleseasa riete a thirdd one
BlackVelvetWoman chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
This was an incredible well-written story of how Edward and Bella's night should have been described in Breaking Dawn. I absolutely loved this.
Jae B chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
So I have been looking for a well written and intelligent edward/bella story for DAYS and this definitely hit the mark!

It's so believable! I LOVED IT!

Kez chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Hands down the BEST EPOV of the Breaking Dawn Isle Esme scenes I have read. Totally believable and not rushed-feeling. Hope to see more soon. :D
TearsofBlack101 chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
This was so beautiful. I was concerned that Isle Esme would be smutty, but it was just wonderful. It was so poetically written. I love your word choice. Absolutely exquisite.
icefang7 chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
as always, your writing is awsome. love this and am looking

forward to another chapter of black and white! soo sorry you are ill...feel better soon and thanks!
rockgirl2011 chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
That was amazing! You write EPOV wonderfully. Thnx for part 2.

-emogirl2011-
mbpunbearable chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
WOW! So, I had told myself I was going to take my time to read this chapter but, just like sex, once you start it is so hard to stop! So I finished it in one sitting.

Well, that was hot!

but at the same time Poor Edward! What a torture! I am glad things become easier for him later on, especially when Bella becomes his equal and he can finally let go and love freely!

Oh, and I'm glad to finally know whatever happened to those pillows!

Thanks! This was brilliant!

Feel better soon!

M.
marjojo02 chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Wow, that was amazing! But then of course I knew it would be. Wonderfully detailed, as always. I'd really love to see you do their second time...
letempspasse chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
the sensual eloquence with which you wrote this story could easily be incorporated into breaking dawn. this is exactly what should have been in the book. realistic, graphic and sexy without being raunchy. i applaud you!
twilightluvr chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Wow! That was the best fanfic that I have ever read! No joke! That was totally Edward! You have so much attention to detail. I really felt like I was there with them! Stephenie Meyer would be proud.
The Naughty Librarian chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Oh, Vixen! *sigh* This was SO worth the wait. Truly you captured our poor, tortured Edward. Your treatment of & care for him is unparalleled. While I don't mind the 'different' Edwards of fanfic, this was an extension of the original; the perfect missing piece of BD. Brava, my friend, brava. If I could, I'd be giving you a standing ovation. Since I can't, I will simply say this: it was perfection.
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »