Reviews for Isle Esme
I absolutely looove it.
Patty chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
very good story
dazzledhuman chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
How wonderful. I was totally mesmerised throughout. Even in some small way hoping to change history so that Edward would not have to feel the defeat at the end of such an amazing feat.

Just wonderful.

Cheers

J
bpanther chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Excellent, it was breathtaking.

I could almost feel his own emotions, relate to them.

That was so insightful.

Amazing, congrats!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Nicely done! This is neat!
3Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I am so moved by this writing!

Never have I read such complex and erotic composition. Every sentence, expression, intoxicating.

And so tasteful, and tasty.

Thank you so much!

I only wish to see the same curtain closed chapters revealed through your exquisite writing.

Thanks

3D
cilou1006 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I love your fic : it is exactly what was missing from BD.

you succeed in 2 challenges : first, writing on a honeymoon without being vulgar. on the contrary, it is intense, slowly increasing, beautiful. second, taking Edward's POV, making him understandable in spite of his existential crisis and still keep this moment magic.

Thank you very much !
fancynancy2007 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I'm sad that this one is complete. I really enjoyed it!
fancynancy2007 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was the very first fanfic I ever read. Thank you for filling in this missing moment.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I absolutely loved it I was I'm presses I was Archie edge of my seat wondering what would happen next I hope you go far
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
abi chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
awesome! thanks for this:)
Jodycarrowhotmail.com chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
OMG! I have read a few of these and they were trash. Embarrasing, trash. This was so sweet and simple. Perfect.
MY DAUGHTER BELLA chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Wow! I see why it got mentioned so often. I have read many different versions of. this, but the is by far the most realistic of them all. he was always so aware of Bella and her feelings, and never wanting to hurt her. you have definitely captured that...
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »