Reviews for Isle Esme
MY DAUGHTER BELLA chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow! this whole chapter was so... intense. I felt what he felt. your attention to detail is perfect. I will have to read another of you r works
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I loved it! I wish you would do the rest of the honeymoon, but I guess all good things come to an end, right?
mj331 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
loved it!
twmmy chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I would like this scene in the movie!well written first night. thx
Izobella Snow chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
:D I really like this. I actually think it's the best one that I've read from Edward's POV. :D
Kelly chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Now, THIS is the Breaking Dawn I was expecting. Thank you for such a wonderful and well written piece.
datmomolein chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
honestly and by far the best "isle emse"-story i've read. just really thoughtful and so well told. I'll add this as one of my favorites...
karen chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I love it! this is exactly what i wanted to read! thanks!
leeseeq chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Although I'm usually a little too much of a prude to read the racier bits of fiction, this one was impossible tempting! You got Edwards voice so right for virtually every word, I'm impressed. What a great reminder of why we love Edward so much, he's just precious, and I'm in love with him all over again:)
Margie chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Very sexy and well written with some genuine Edward and Bella sweetness thrown it.
84gemstone chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Loves is not that word this is so much better then BD...poor Edward don't worry she loved it more then you will ever no lol
84gemstone chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
That was so sweet and I'm so glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter ;0)
NerdyJolene chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
This was so beautiful! Very well written!
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
All I can say is that I hope that Melissa Rosenberg and Bill Condon read this story before they begin Breaking Dawn. This is one of the first fan fiction stories I read and it continues to be my favorite. You are a gifted and talented writer. Are you sure your not Stephanie Meyers posing as a FF writer? LOL! I sure wish you'd write a few more chapters! LOVE Your stories...MORE MORE MORE!
ileftmyscar chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I'm speechless, other than three words-

THIS. IS. PERFECT.