Reviews for Isle Esme
MY DAUGHTER BELLA chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Wow! I see why it got mentioned so often. I have read many different versions of. this, but the is by far the most realistic of them all. he was always so aware of Bella and her feelings, and never wanting to hurt her. you have definitely captured that...
MY DAUGHTER BELLA chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow! this whole chapter was so... intense. I felt what he felt. your attention to detail is perfect. I will have to read another of you r works
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I loved it! I wish you would do the rest of the honeymoon, but I guess all good things come to an end, right?
mj331 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
loved it!
twmmy chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I would like this scene in the movie!well written first night. thx
Izobella Snow chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
:D I really like this. I actually think it's the best one that I've read from Edward's POV. :D
Kelly chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Now, THIS is the Breaking Dawn I was expecting. Thank you for such a wonderful and well written piece.
datmomolein chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
honestly and by far the best "isle emse"-story i've read. just really thoughtful and so well told. I'll add this as one of my favorites...
karen chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I love it! this is exactly what i wanted to read! thanks!
leeseeq chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Although I'm usually a little too much of a prude to read the racier bits of fiction, this one was impossible tempting! You got Edwards voice so right for virtually every word, I'm impressed. What a great reminder of why we love Edward so much, he's just precious, and I'm in love with him all over again:)
Margie chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Very sexy and well written with some genuine Edward and Bella sweetness thrown it.
84gemstone chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Loves is not that word this is so much better then BD...poor Edward don't worry she loved it more then you will ever no lol
84gemstone chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
That was so sweet and I'm so glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter ;0)
Joanne Reading chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
This was so beautiful! Very well written!
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
All I can say is that I hope that Melissa Rosenberg and Bill Condon read this story before they begin Breaking Dawn. This is one of the first fan fiction stories I read and it continues to be my favorite. You are a gifted and talented writer. Are you sure your not Stephanie Meyers posing as a FF writer? LOL! I sure wish you'd write a few more chapters! LOVE Your stories...MORE MORE MORE!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »