Reviews for Isle Esme
tara chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
This was very good. I love how you made this story sound just like edward's mind.
dream-2me chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
I adore this so much 3
MissRebecca912 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I thought I should still review.

I loved it! Your writing is fantastic, so much detail and it was just awesome! Well done!

alannalovestwilight chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I have to say, this is the best Isle Esme story i've read so far on FanFiction. Great Job! Edward thinks ALOT! Lmao.

This is an epic masterpiece!
Mrs.Alice.L.Cullen chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
(that really is my account name yu can search it... I just cba to sign in properly) AWESOME LEMONS! Great story. Are yu guna do the morning after that? That wud rule! Great story!
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
ISLE ESME really delved deeply into Edward's vampiric insecurities of having sex with human Bella. He, being as sensitive as he is, mentally tormented himself due to his insecurities and having no knowledge of the outcome. This was intense but also showed how passionately he loves her. The story was written extremely well and compassionately.
Ticcing Bat chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
i loved it
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
brilliant
lucy01 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I have read many accounts of Isle Esme. Urs by far has been the most enjoyable. Very well written from EPOV. Good job!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVEED IT!
LydiaCullen chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I loved it :D
chet-ice chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
this is the best version of what happened on the island! I love it! youre such a good writer!
EDWARD 4 MY LOVE chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
O. M. G. THIS WAS AWESOME! PART 1&2 NO OFFENSE TO STEPHENIE MEYER, BUT I THINK THIS WAS WHAT ALOT OF READERS WERE LOOKING FOR IN "BREAKING DAWN". I'VE READ ALMOST ALL OF THE STORIES FROM EDWARDS PERSPECTIVE ON THIS SITE & FOR THE MOST PART THEY WERE FANTASTIC. I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR SM TO FINISH "MIDNIGHT SUN" & TO HAVE A CHANCE TO READ IT FROM A DIFFERENT WRITER WAS FABULOUS. STYLES A LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT SHE DID AN AMAZING JOB!
BryteEyez chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I absolutely LOVE your writing! and I'm not really a "twilight" fan (not like my sister at least) Yuor writng is amazing... you should consider it as a career!

I'd buy your books!
elizabethmarquez chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I just had to write a review of this story. This has to be by FAR the best interpretation of Isle Esme that I have found. You captured Edward and his range of thought processes and emotion better than I thought possible. It was just so perfect, I wanted to let you know I will be looking forward to more of your stories!
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »