Reviews for Isle Esme
chet-ice chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
this is the best version of what happened on the island! I love it! youre such a good writer!
EDWARD 4 MY LOVE chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
O. M. G. THIS WAS AWESOME! PART 1&2 NO OFFENSE TO STEPHENIE MEYER, BUT I THINK THIS WAS WHAT ALOT OF READERS WERE LOOKING FOR IN "BREAKING DAWN". I'VE READ ALMOST ALL OF THE STORIES FROM EDWARDS PERSPECTIVE ON THIS SITE & FOR THE MOST PART THEY WERE FANTASTIC. I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR SM TO FINISH "MIDNIGHT SUN" & TO HAVE A CHANCE TO READ IT FROM A DIFFERENT WRITER WAS FABULOUS. STYLES A LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT SHE DID AN AMAZING JOB!
BryteEyez chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I absolutely LOVE your writing! and I'm not really a "twilight" fan (not like my sister at least) Yuor writng is amazing... you should consider it as a career!

I'd buy your books!
elizabethmarquez chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I just had to write a review of this story. This has to be by FAR the best interpretation of Isle Esme that I have found. You captured Edward and his range of thought processes and emotion better than I thought possible. It was just so perfect, I wanted to let you know I will be looking forward to more of your stories!
Ice Princess 11 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
HELLO BABY! That was the hottest thing I've read, and It's like you were Edward...That's exactly what he would be thinking. Trying to take one thing at a time and see how in control he was.

This is by far the best Isle Esme story I've read and If I were Stephenie Meyer and I read this I'd feel very intimidated. There is so much more she could've put that you captured. All that teasing in Eclipse, I thought she'd get a little heavier in BD, but there was hardly anything.

I feel satisfied after reading your story. It kicked ass! You know, if you ever have time, you should write a little story showing the MISSED interaction between Edward and Renesmee. That FAILED in my opinion, there was hardly anything between Edwad and his daughter, there could've been heaps more. Well if you have time, consider it cause you would do a brillian job!
Lauren Chandler chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I throughly enjoyed reading these two chapters, its an experience to see Edward's Pov for a special chapter in both Edward and Bella's lives, I was pleased at the intensity and the words that were used it was stylish not tacky in the slightest, I would definatly rate this 10/10 and will definatly be reading this again in the near or far future:)
jjsintx chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Great story. Probably the best honeymoon that I have read. You really captured Edward's voice. And you didn't get too smutty, which I liked because I believe that even Edward's thoughts are still respectful. LOL! Just really well written! I really enjoyed reading. Thanks! Jen
MsMayfly chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I have to say, this is at the top of my list for this missing moment. I have read other one shots where people have tried to write this moment from both Bella and Edwards POV that are good but yours is amazing. To be able to write such an intimate moment without making it disgustingly perverse is incredible. You did this beautifully!
Fliberty chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
This is very good. It really does read like Edward. I've read a few versions of this but this is the first that feels like you're really inside Edward's head.
Brit and Whit chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
loved it
Yinzer Reader chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Loved both chapters. You write beautifully!
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I have had this story in que for awhile, and just read it tonight. I love how you captured Edward. I am going to read #2 tonight! Beautiful.
AliceImWunderland chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
awesome!
xxeverlastinglovexx chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Love it!...my favourite honeymoon story. You capture Edward perfectly, taking into account his own personal struggles and the era he is from. Very tastefully and elegently written...Does justice to him so much!
TARI chapter 2 . 2/17/2010