Reviews for Isle Esme
Ice Princess 11 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
HELLO BABY! That was the hottest thing I've read, and It's like you were Edward...That's exactly what he would be thinking. Trying to take one thing at a time and see how in control he was.

This is by far the best Isle Esme story I've read and If I were Stephenie Meyer and I read this I'd feel very intimidated. There is so much more she could've put that you captured. All that teasing in Eclipse, I thought she'd get a little heavier in BD, but there was hardly anything.

I feel satisfied after reading your story. It kicked ass! You know, if you ever have time, you should write a little story showing the MISSED interaction between Edward and Renesmee. That FAILED in my opinion, there was hardly anything between Edwad and his daughter, there could've been heaps more. Well if you have time, consider it cause you would do a brillian job!
Lauren Chandler chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I throughly enjoyed reading these two chapters, its an experience to see Edward's Pov for a special chapter in both Edward and Bella's lives, I was pleased at the intensity and the words that were used it was stylish not tacky in the slightest, I would definatly rate this 10/10 and will definatly be reading this again in the near or far future:)
jjsintx chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Great story. Probably the best honeymoon that I have read. You really captured Edward's voice. And you didn't get too smutty, which I liked because I believe that even Edward's thoughts are still respectful. LOL! Just really well written! I really enjoyed reading. Thanks! Jen
MsMayfly chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I have to say, this is at the top of my list for this missing moment. I have read other one shots where people have tried to write this moment from both Bella and Edwards POV that are good but yours is amazing. To be able to write such an intimate moment without making it disgustingly perverse is incredible. You did this beautifully!
Fliberty chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
This is very good. It really does read like Edward. I've read a few versions of this but this is the first that feels like you're really inside Edward's head.
Brit and Whit chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
loved it
Yinzer Reader chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Loved both chapters. You write beautifully!
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I have had this story in que for awhile, and just read it tonight. I love how you captured Edward. I am going to read #2 tonight! Beautiful.
AliceImWunderland chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
awesome!
xxeverlastinglovexx chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Love it!...my favourite honeymoon story. You capture Edward perfectly, taking into account his own personal struggles and the era he is from. Very tastefully and elegently written...Does justice to him so much!
TARI chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
AMAZING.
embyr-75 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Absolutely wonderful. I loved it. I think I appreciated Part One better, but both were terribly well written. You captured Edward exactly. Bravo.
SaDel chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Absolutely marvelous. I've read many Twilight fanfics from Edward's POV, but yours is easily one of the best because you captured his true essence so perfectly. The blend of his hesitations, fears, desires, fascinations... was awesome. I think Ms. Meyer would be proud. Excellent writing. Thank you for sharing it. I just loved it. In my mind I always pictured Edward destroying the pillows when he reached his own release, but now I realize that your interpretation is better. If that were the case, how would he ever have been able to concentrate on Bella achieving her release, and therefore being so eager for more? Well, now I know. :) Again, great work.
blueabyss17404 chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
oh this was just perfect! sexy, romantic, lovely and satisfying, everything that was missing from what we dont had from BD.

You are an fantastic writer, This had been the closest to what I had imagined to be that night, and actually I think this was just perfect. I think that your development of EPOV is amazing and so in character, so perfectly detailed, you captured it.

Poor Edward, it broke my heart when he saw the bruises, but at least until that point, the both of them were happy, even if he didnt think that way after the bruises.

I also love the way you described the pillow thing, you made it in a very rational, simple but great way, not making it sound funny or just weird, as the book did a little.

Aww I completly love it. Thank you for writing this.
THAT THAT AND HOT chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
hottest thing i ever read! SEX
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »