Reviews for Getting to Know You
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
this was really really really beautifully written, they were both IC, everything was so lovely.
I'm really sad that they didn't have more episodes or pages in manga, they're so adorable. I'm looking forward to 2 chapter or sequel if there's going to be one.
pwenie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
CUTE !:)
hoigui chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
this is just so tuching
sammycrusinix chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
another amazing story! the fluff was super cute and your writing is terrific! Keep it up!
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Love this couple! Wish they had more episodes to themselves! lol love the story.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Nice story!
heydanih chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
that was too darn cute n_n your stories make me happy :D I hope you'll add another chapter!
feistyartemis chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Omigosh! This is like the fluffiest and sexiest Terrorist story ever! Great job!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
awe nice
Murasaki no Ningyo chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
nice one...i wonder why i missed this one.. O_O it has been up for so long but i just found it...oh well, its very good anyway.. i really like the terrorist stuff that u write..

keep on doing more the humor is really getting into me

“Hua-! Hey! Miyagi! I can walk myself, I have two feet! C’mon! Put me down! Let me walk while I can!” -the best! hahaha
Elessae chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aww, this is so lovely.

The ending's so tender it just about broke my heart, even though it was a happy ending. I love how you captured the deeper side to their relationship, but managed to write fluff all the same. I like the game they were playing, and Miyagi's smart-alecky comments were especially entertaining to read.
The Lolita Doll chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
hahah, i love fluff.

it reminds me of cotton candy

owo

i love your stories

XD
KeleosNoOnna chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I LOVED IT!

Sweet, hot and IC!

"REVIEWS are to me what Shinobu’s crying face is to Miyagi- they put me in the mood" YOU WIN!
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I loved how Miyagi referred to Hallmark cards xP
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I look forward to reading more