Reviews for Spotlight
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
That was so freaking sweet! Tala deserved more screen time! T_T
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
That was funny! And I loved it!
CrimsonClarity chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Aww, that was super-duper-sweet! I love how you exploited Tala's dense side for what it is, and honestly, I'm rather suprised I haven't read a fic like this sooner. You'd think it obvious to wonder what Tala's insight on Kai's fanbase is, but I've never read about it before. Another delcious morsel of good fanfiction. :)

Take care, my friend.
SoulEaterMARLuver chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Awsome!YEAH!- Love Tala's comparing himself to Kai but it still makes me sad to read about him critizing himself so poorly; I love you, Tala! You're cool, too, Kai. But I'm all for the Demolition BOys! Whoo! Kinda disappointed there's no Bryan, Ian and Spencer but it's still really great.

Anyway, in short, I really enjoyed the pros and cons of being a Beyblade superstar, the Fan-Girls Obsessing-ness, Kai's impatience, Tala's obliviousness and they're cute, protectiveness and sweet bet. Really great job, seriously. And, eventhough I'm a huge fan of the DBz, I don't think I'd go as far or as insane as those fangirls; geez, get a grip, sychos!- Love it. Can't wait for more; maybe something about the other members? Bye-
Nekocin chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This is pretty good as well. I love the interaction between Kai and Tala. They both have a sweet tooth. :snickers: And I love the analysis Tala has made for himself and then the ending where the girls just fall all over each other, since they died. XD Anyway, love this!
Winterblazewolf chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Gosh, the last three lines are so touching, especially the last! Great story.
marishka91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Heya Mika here, that was a really great one-shot. I really enjoyed it and thought that it was cute. XXMikaXX
black angel falling chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
aw i liked that! poor tala thought he was ugly when actually he isn't. i like tala's eyes actually there pretty! nice light blue my fav colour!
beckylovesgigs chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
aww that's sweet, i refer Tala over Kai any dya, so cute
Annika Preminyer chapter 1 . 10/11/2008