Reviews for Princess for a Day
The-Difference-In-Me chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Can you send me the file or something for chapter 3 this story is amazing I want to read it.
LadyOfVulcan chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Can you please repost ch.3, pretty pleeese, I wanna read it. It was getting so good this is so unfair.
Little Soldier Mine chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Yay! I found it on Archive, huzzah! XD
Little Soldier Mine chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
…aaaaand you lost me. *pouts* Boo on you, dude, boo on you…
I tried to find it on LJ but nada. Ah well...
nonamepastrevier chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Wow that was really nice and considerate of you a true writer whom loves their fsns thank you...lol I was like theres more no way
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I am hoping that you didn't remove it from your livejournal account because I have been looking for these type of fanfics and really hope I can read it soon :)
kyothefallenkit chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I'm glad that you will be continuing on your journey of writing fanfiction XDD see you in Archive of Our Own! X3
quinndalynn chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
This. I love this story. A lot.
I went through the trouble of creating an LJ account and adding you as a friend to read this particular chapter, yet it seems that it's not on the archive. I'm quite sad currently. I don't really know how LJ works, so maybe I have something wrong, but I'm really irked if you took it off of your LJ account. This is one of the few well written Zukka stories on this site, and I get the feeling that a lot of important things, besides smut, happened in chapter 3.
I just wanna read the 3rd chapter. Ugh. If I have to wait for your approval or something on LJ, I'll wait, but I don't really know how it works?...whatever.
Kidiu chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Oh, I hope you write a sequel someday! I loved this story, it was embarrassing and endearing and romantic. The only problem is, they never actually were together in the end! It's implied that they hide it from everyone and ignore it.

Anyway, I really loved this story, you wrote it in such a way that the characters, surprisingly, don't seem much out of place.
Pansda chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
LOVE IT! :D
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
This is perfect! I love it!
destination-nowherenear chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
3 This fic is so good. I'm so crushing on your Zuko.
destination-nowherenear chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Fuck, I love this so far. I'm not into cross-dressing, or I didn't think I was, but the way you describe it- not just how it looks, but how it makes Sokka feel as he goes through the motions- makes it believable and hot.

This fic is great, and I love the tension building. The dialogue is very believable as well.
VanillaSlash chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I can totally picture Zuko being totally in his element spoiling Sokka rotten in the best possible way. Very well written! Gah, so much love here.
GijinkaGlaceon chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I'm sorry, I really enjoy this fanfic, but I only got up to the part where the guys introduced themselves as "Ichi", "Ni" and "San" before I flipped to the bottom to review... ichi ni and san honestly; I'm dying here.