Reviews for Fiction
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
i am so bummed you didnt finish this story

you had it going so great! i loved it

poor lilly! i felt soo bad

and it sux how you just left us hanging!

bad you! lol

but anyways, for what you did write, it was really well put together!
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
wow this story is amazing - stop saying u fail! ;D

tho perhaps u would consider re-picking up this story? *coughcough-nudgenudge* it's christmas eve XD x3
J.h.M chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
This is such a great story. I really love your writing. You should totally update this sometime.
neveraworsename chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
This is such a gorgeous work. I swear that this is the best Liley I've read in a long time. It's short and it's not sweet but I love the way this flows, even the chapters you claim to not like. The fifth was particularly lovely, and I'm glad you didn't exclude Oliver completely. It's almost epic in how much I love this and you've only watched five episodes.
Music and Reading Lover chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
I love the story, please update soon
Ricepaper.Butterfly chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
This is SUCH an awesome story.

It's so beautifully written and the story line is so good. I think I'm in love! lol

Brilliant, absoloutley brilliant.
hunterwm chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
omg im trying to be patient but this is killing me. this is such a great story. i hope you update soon.

happy holidays!)
Cellen8 chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
that is really great written

very sensual

just...wow
SleepyWriter08 chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
This entire storyline is very entcing and. Can't wait for the next update!
Angoisse chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
You better get that next chapter out soon, 'cause I'm so dying for happiness in this desert of angst of a fic! ;) But you know I lurve it :)
Liz Saavy chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
omg omg omg

more more more

im an addict.
rebelde girl chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
this is probably the best liley story by far!
lita rocks LbC chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
why is miley doing this to her for? it makes me sad for her (

and olivers such a great friend, i love him!

great chapter! i can't wait for the next one )

keep up the great work
AlvinFan07 chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Oh poor Lilly :( I feel so bad for her! Hopefully she won't break and Miley can keep her together. Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next :)
croaker001 chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Awesome chapter. Hurt and upset Lilly is very depressing, so hopefully she will gain some happiness next time. Keep up the good work. Update soon.