Reviews for Mission Complete, 494
MyEffect chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
It's been a few years... Any chance of an update? Once I read chapter one I couldn't stop till you did :P Your story is really interesting and I like it a lot. I'll be on the look out if you change your mind! :)
cherryblossom1031 chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
WHAT! I was so into the story! Why'd you stop! If you can...PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON:)
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 17 . 5/31/2010
i love the idea! its getting better as each chapter goes on! I am soooo hooked on this story and i know everyone does stories about Malec but i think this is the best one i've read yet ! and i've read alot! just make sure they confess they're feelings to each other and please let max and the baby die!
Sassenach082 chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
loving it so far! can't wait for the next chapter!
thegypsy chapter 17 . 4/25/2010
hey its ok. shit happens.
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
Thank you for the update, I am sorry that you have been sick. I accept the e-muffins and fiz-shipper soda ;) :) ")
452max chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
Nice update! I cant wait for what you are going to have happen next. Please update soon.
494dwangel chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
finally...loved it
Beige Flicka chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
please add more soon! I'm dying with how you ended this chapter!
Caruka chapter 16 . 1/10/2010
please, please. one more chapter!
Caruka chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Very trustful to the characters. Please continue.
452max chapter 16 . 12/6/2009
I cant wait to find out what it is that she is going to ask for. I hope that you will update soon because I cant wait for what is to come next.
494dwangel chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
omg, the suspense will kill me so update soon...u know i lov this...

n can't wait 4 ur book will b awesome am sure...good luck
Shelly the great stalker woman chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
Oh man, I was so excited you posted this, you don't even know LOL. It was great, and you were right, I enjoy the shorter chapters then the few months in between. And now you got me wanting to read your Max's nightmares story, got my all tingly inside... It was great, keep it up, and were is my cookies?

You got me wondering if Logans magical cure is really a set up from white? isn't Max long enough that the baby would live, or is it weak from Max's condition? O man, can't wait can't wait
452max chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
I really liked the update. Yes I would still like to know what is going to happen. I want to know if max is going to die or live and if she will stay with alec or just end up with logan.