Reviews for What women DON'T want
LMAO! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is funny. I'd have never expected that of Anderson! XD W
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I like it would be cool to see more XD
mike chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
dude i was rolling round on tha ground when i read tha end... literly
Lady Grinning Stardust chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
oooh I want the next chapter about the penalty. Surprise me!
xnyax chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
KYA! FATHER ANDERSON YOU FCKING PERVERT! ENEMY OF ALL WOMEN!

-steals alucards jackal and seras' harckonan and empties all the ammunition in andersons face and manhood-

LETS SEE YOU USE THAT PIECE OF CRAP(his use-to-be manhood) AS NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF CLOTH NOW YOU BIG DO-DO HEAD!

did i just say 'do-do head?' -_-"

but still that was hilarious! drink more and write more! i love all your stories regardless of if you write them when ur sober or stoned! xD oh i have a favour to ask... um..well..-face goes red- could you..possibly write more..stuff like...'All That Really Matters' you don't have to...i just...-faces glows bright crimson- i just liked it okay? -runs away in embarrassment-
BosBaBe chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was so funny! I love it! I don't care if you were drunk when you wrote this! I always say that people are more funny when they are drunk! Good work!

Please add on a chapter! I really enjoyed it, and I'd love to continue reading it!
I'm-Not-So-Sweet chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
YOU LIE! You were not drunk when you wrote this. That is your lame excuse. I am disgusted... AT LEAST ADMIT YOU JUST WENT A BIT NUTTY! Greif, you don't have to think of bad excuses. It was OK... I guess.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
awesome..xDD

bad anderson..
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
more please thsi si realy good and it is very funny i cant weight to find out what her punisment is and to see what will happen to anderson
insomniac22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
YAY BEER AND HELLSING MIXED WO cheers though mate god she is so gettin fucked
Riddick Tepes chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
OH, THAT WAS TOO FUNNY! Anderson stealing Seras' panties! And Integra's going the right way for a sexual harrasment suit. Hahahahaha! And we all know about Alucard's and Pip's perversions. Poor Seras is soundered by perverts! Perverts to the left of her. Perverts to the right of her. On ran the brave fledgling. Hahahaha!

PS. I'm pleased the Seras slugged the dirty priest.
xxFraise chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
xD This is so damn funny...
B.A Victoria chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Ok, I've read almost all of your Fan Fiction so I know what you are capable of so I can say this without regrets...MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS STORY MAN!

P.S-keep on reviewing my story please!
Vluko1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008