Reviews for Sins Of Youth
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Well, this certainly is another great story of yours, but there are two inconsistencies: 1: The crystal palace is guarded by a magical barrier so things like that spirit canNOT enter even if he/she possessed a human. 2: the kaleidoscope is used in the Crisis stage, not Cosmic.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
cool
Franz3007 chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
Another great fanfic, good job!

I read everything you read. Can't wait for the next story!
petiyaka chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
GReat fic! The asteroides are well used in your fics. I love it!
Alastor Vega chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
A father's worst nightmare, but instead of the boyfriend doing something inappropriate its the daughter. And I hope that Jun and Ves make it through.
deep serenity chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
Sorry I havent reviewed before now, this was a good story! I personally like Ves (more then USA, lol, but you know how i feel about her...which goes to show how wonderful your writing is that I would reas a USA story)I hope you can progress her story...i always feel bad for her

As for Helios moving in...we'll it's interesting considering what happened in the last story, I wouldn't want my daughters boyfriend moving in after they'd had sex...but hey I guess since USA was to immature to focus with out him what could you do.

Again you've done a wonderful job of emotions and themes. Keep up the great work you always give us. Thank you!
Serandi82 chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
You've fastly become one of my favorite writers here! I love reading your stories because you have a way of pulling someone into the story. You really know how to captivate an audience, and I really do hope you continue writing.
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 12/21/2008
Oh wow however you wanna say it
Alastor Vega chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
Evil. EVIL.
petiyaka chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
the spirit is turning really bad. GReat job! It's amazing!
Alastor Vega chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
Wow. Talking about sins of the past would pass into the future. Poor Jun.
Hidden Firecracker chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
I really liked Hotaru this chapter. Her words really affected the princess - they need a leader whether it is Sailor Moon or the Princess. It shows that a good leader leads from the heart and soul. I also thought Pallas' doll time was funny and much needed comic relief.
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
Um. Neat tho.
Alastor Vega chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
I guess Palla was the twisted sister of the group.
Alastor Vega chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
One of these days, Ves' outburst going to get her into real trouble.