Reviews for No Air
mmkfire chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
her apt. was set on fire was she kiddnap or let go or just hidding out for 3 days like he was?

michelle
vampire865 chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
aww cuta and happy ending :D
SushiandPickles chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
Little bit rushed I think.

More description would have been nice :D
noramushroom chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
"she's..." Thats it?Done already?Your leaving me hanging again?...Thats mean...your I really want to know the rest plz.
vampire865 chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
ARGH! bad cliffy! must continue. please

SushiandPickles chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
She's WHAT?

More!

I hope Tony doesn't commit suicide!
vampire865 chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
wth happened? Argh. Tony better not do something stupid... wait... that would make a better story haha... dang... great story tho :D

SushiandPickles chapter 9 . 12/25/2008
Nice chapter as per usual.

Only bad thing about it was the use of the Jonas Brothers [sorry I hate them so much]

Can't wait to see what happens next!

:D
todrownandburn chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
I am absolutely loving this story!

Please update soon!
vampire865 chapter 8 . 12/7/2008
aww. wow. tony and pepper are relly going off the deep end haha

vampire865 chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
:D hehehe. can't wait for more :D
Maab chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
not a bad story...a bit cliche but then again who doesn't love cliche's once in a while. just one thing that urked me about this chapter...no offence but the pussycat doll's although great for tony as a play mate would not choose their music as a choice to listen to, he is notorious for his love of heavy metal rock and roll...black sabbath "Ironman" is his fav song and all throughout the movie only heavy metal was ever really featured...ac/dc and such. sorry it was just annoying to me...i'm going to shut up now and continue reading your story. :)
Redlioness62 chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Please give us more!
Sinead Rivka chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
*chuckles* awesome chapter, very tugging on the heartstrings. Great job writing it, and I hope that you do continue onto the seventh chapter very soon!
Marsaliath chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
I like it,I want to read more about it.