Reviews for Lonely No More
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I just read your wonderful stories... Almost all of them... But this one was way too awesome... While I was reading this story line by line ,I eagerly prayed that you should have written the JPOV... But sadly its not there...

I saw your note about taking your stories down by this new year... That's ok but plz just update the JPOV chapter during this month... After all your fans like me have read the beautiful story, you can take them all down :(
KCerena chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That might be my favorite AJ meeting one-shot yet :) The way Jasper talks is so perfect and sexy!
Passionate Sinner chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
ok I know that you are leaveing FF but i was wondering if you were going to finish thi story or just leave it as is. either way it is very good I enjoyed it most definatly
40ishpolishmom chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
i just read your note of taking down all your stories, i am sad about that. i know your other stories were finished it seemed but this one was missing jasper's side, just wondering if you were going to or already finished it somewhere?
bellaandedward0137 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
once again this was great, it was written so well...please write more. i love jaspers politeness and alices excitment. things went a little fast but thats what made it good, thanks )
SeptemberFox chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I never read this one. I want the next chapter...please.

child of a fallen angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I LOVED IT!

I like how you stayed true to the SM verse books and love how the story turned out! Love Jackson, I mean Ashley and him have this kinda connection that shows i guess...

So smexy!
th1031 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Very very good please write the next chapter
ottiliakubja chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I can agree with the Alexander SkarsgÄrd comment. My fellow landsman is a great actor. But I think that Mr. Rathbone is a good Jasper. ;)
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Ngaw this was a sweet story. I dont usuallt get into Alice/Jasper stories but this one was good ]
Lisalove83 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I'm usually only a B&E FF lover, but A&J are my second favorite couple. I have to say, I really enjoyed this story! I've always wondered what was running through their minds when they both first met, especially Alice's. Knowing that she saw him coming for years, I think you hit it right on the mark. Good job!
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Mm, love this as well. My favourite het couple by far. I'm no casaul fan, as you might say. Beautiful, and I love the flow/pace of it.
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I really enjoyed reading this, but am sad that Jasper's chapter isn't here. Are you planning on writing it, or are you trying to finish other things instead? I understand if the mojo is gone... I've had that happen to me before. I was just curious. And I really need to thank my friend that told me about your work... she was right, I love it! All of it!
WhiteCamellia chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Awesome story so far. Are you going to add another chapter? I would love it if you did!
Danacyrus chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I have to say that I love this fic, it's one of the few where i like the personality that Jasper has been given, it sound alot more in character. Very good fic _