Reviews for Torn By The Beast Within
andromeda.rose chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This story is quite sad. I wrote one similar out of pity for Rido... but now he is one of my favourite characters! It's really good, if possible, you should update it!
Miranda chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
One of the very best Rido fanfics in the internet!

They're so rare, but the few authors writing them are good so it makes up for the fact there's so few. Yours is totally great! Please write more with him!
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
THAT WAS AMAZING - A

Oh my, intruging! Great use of the English Language! - N

A and N
xlunardemonx chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This was awesome!

I want to keep reading your work!
Sagakure chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
AWESOME FIC. ;_; I actually started crying halfway through it. XD;

It was REALLY powerful and the characterization was excellent. I like to think of Rido that way too, before things went down the drain for him.

I love how you inserted Shiki's mom in it too, it was perfect!

This is exactly the type of fic I'd want to see with Rido, so I was absolutely bouncing around in joy when I found it and started reading. I hope you'll write more fics with him sometime. :D :D *hearts*

And about the note at the end, yep, it's Rido, Haruka & Juri's father, the last Vampire King who established the council, so you thought right. :D

In chapter 43, it was the council members who brought it up, and it was indeed Kaname's grandfather and not the ancestor's. (Well, even more so because the ancestor was the founder of the Kuran clan, so there was no Kuran king before him. XD)

As for why Rido was imprisoned, that was presumably for what he did to Kaname as a child, from the gist of what was said in the flashbacks with the three. :D