Reviews for Digital Hearts
Aged chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
You know, this fanfic seemed like a normal crossover story, without weird things happening(Heartmon have a plausible origin), but then, suddenly...Roxas. I swear by god last time I saw him in canon he was inside Sora's body.
And Namine too. Well, in Kairi's body. And this Organization guys? Dead, I think.

This is a surreal chapter. And that's it.
Anonyomous chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Keep it up; this story is one of the best I have read in ages and oh; when's the next update?
EvanderAdvent chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
This is awesome! Will you please continue this!?
jacalman chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
next chapter please! :D
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Nice chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jeabird chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
Can you please continue this story it is really good... thou i play Kingdom Hearts and watch Disney Movies i don't know all of the worlds in this story... thou this is such a great story and it even gave me a idea for a crossover for Digimon and Kingdom Hearts! Please continue... i beg you! This is so great and you have you own way of writing as well and i find it funny to.
Kilameida chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
-shrugs- Well, I guess you don't watch the Japanese dub- English subtitled anime, do you. All the techniques you use is in the English dub: no offense, I HATE the music on that one. And the voice acting. And everything else.

Still though, not bad of a fanfic. I'm just begging you to try out the Jap-dub English subtitled version: trust me, it sounds and LOOKS more logical.
KHShay chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
aw, c'mon update already...chapter 13(already reviewed chapter 12 so reviewed on this chapter)
KHShay chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
hmm can't describe your story but hmmm I like it there is some problems like axel knew saix back then they were actually bestfriends and saix real name was isa
masterart chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
wow digital hearts is cool amazson and i like to see what happen next
World of Waffle chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
Please make more! I mean it is already 2010
krourou2 chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
I'm sorry for yelling in my last review... I shouldn't have done that.

However, like all the other readers, I am very eager to see a new chapter. If you're not going to continue it, at least leave a note or something. You haven't updated this story in about a year (it's not 18 months yet), and that almost always means it's discontinued.

I really hope you're just busy... I really like this story, and it would be a shame to see it get discontinued.
Fan chapter 12 . 3/11/2010

more more more more

more please

please please?

Lol

I did this in poem version but your story is really good hope it will finish during 2010
Kiano of the Moon chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
this is a great story! you really should keep it up! please update!
YuukimiNakashi chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
This is my Favorite story ever, i have read alot of stories! what happened with a Ti and the other? do they know they are gone?