Reviews for Mistaken Vows
hockeymom4 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
engaged?

Oh no. And, I take it from the title of your fic, that she actually goes through with the wedding, because the title is "Mistaken Vows."

As in, "vows".

I guess I need to take a look and see if this is a B/E fic or not...
hockeymom4 chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
You are writing the raw emotion so well.
hockeymom4 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I thought you did a great job with the medical lingo.
hockeymom4 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Found your fic on the "10 reviews" community. It's great, can't wait to read more.
AllureScent chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
OMG!

I freakin LOVED your story!Great ending. Keep up the good work and make more :)
amwine chapter 19 . 1/5/2010
I love this story! I could not stop reading it! Great job...thanks so much!
OoOMusicloverOoO chapter 19 . 1/4/2010
wow i read the whole story in a day, i just couldn't stop reading it lol, it was amazing, u r a really inspiring writer. I hope u write more stories, i am intrested to read more stories u have written.

xoxo

lizzie
Kemq chapter 19 . 12/28/2009
Wow wonderfull story.
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 19 . 12/26/2009
wow. this story made me cry :) parts of it were so hard to read but i think it is really, really good. you write really well. ha. i guessed it was jacob. you are on team edward? considering how mean and deranged you made jacob? anyway great story!
sintRizzie chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
i love the fact that she asks him to marry her. hahah :D
cheekycharlie chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
wow thankyou :)
cheekycharlie chapter 17 . 12/23/2009
:) stupid Jakey.
cheekycharlie chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
Your story is absolutely awesome, Im sorry I havent reviewed before now but I only found this fic today and I couldnt stop pushing next haha.

O its soo awesome. You write amazingly Edward is perfect just like the real Edward its awesome.

Thanks so much for writing this fic :)
Erilu77 chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
take a look at your timeline..

It was mid January when Bella arrived in Forks... it was at the beginning of Spring that the whole 'James thing' happened, and Bella's convalescence was all the way through this season... (she still wore a cast to prom) , she then had that Summer w/ Edward and had barely begun Senior Year, when Edward left... so all in all it is around 1/2 a year's time of really being with him, kinda nine months since seeing him for the first time...

FOR YOUR TIMELINE IT'S THREE YEARS AND KINDA NINE MONTHS (LET'S SAY FOUR YEARS) WHEN HE FINDS HER AT THAT HOSPITAL

Then there are the 'empty months' then the time w/ Jake; those two spans of time ammount to half a year... It's Spring again when there's the battle w/ Victoria and the newborns, making it around year since the thing in Phoeneix. Then the wedding is in midsummer (early August), then the super quick pregnancy and her waking up a vamp on September 13th. The BIG vision is around Thanksgiving (not that they'd eat anything...LOL!) and the encounter w/ the Volturi is December 31st. (page 674 BD)

It's a little less than two years since Twlight begins and Breaking Dawn ends... NM, Ec, & BD are way shorter time-wise than Twilight alone...
christiep chapter 19 . 12/12/2009
I just read your story over the past two days- while I should have been studying for finals. I had to review and let you know that I loved it. I felt like it gave a balance to Edward and Bella's relationship that was never really accomplished in New Moon. You're writing style was fabulous, and flowed well. I only have two criticisms. I felt like at first you did a fantastic job of keeping everyone in character, given the circumstances. However, toward the end, Jacob slipped WAY out of character, and I know you acknowledged that. I just am one of those people who sympathizes with Jacob despite loving Edward more, and it bothered me that he wasn't his sunny self. Sam also felt out of character, as did Edward toward the end when he so simply accepted Bella's change- though that was less of an anachronism given the events of the story. But really, don't let the criticism detract from my original assessment- I really enjoyed reading this fic. Thanks for writing! :)
1,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »