Reviews for Mistaken Vows
SukiYo1910 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
wow...ur good...i have a not in my throat like when i resist crying...Jeez, if Stephenie Meyer needs a succesor you should be the first on the list...
Salted Top Hat chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
I think Bella's hiding something, I just know these things! WRITE MORE! D
DCoD chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Yay, she's awake!

Boo to the rest of it. Either she's making it up or there's something fishy going on about it. And... that makes me wonder how she did end up in such a state moreso than ever before. Because of that 'He's... away on business. Unreachable.' line...

I'm dying of curiosity.. please, more soon! :D
MickeyandMinnie chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Engaged? NO! Tell me she is just lying to him so she wouldn't seem pathetic. But, then, why wasn't her window open when he checked on her before? She couldn't have really moved on, right? I need to hear Bella's POV so I know what is really going on! Update soon!
BookishQua chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
This is interesting. I like the engagement twist. Something you might want to keep in mind for future chapters is that the sense of hearing is the last one to go - it is completely possible that she could have heard every word said in her room when she was in a coma. If she's really not engaged, you could have her insist she's engaged because she heard the "If you don't want her" conversation between Alice and Edward.
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
No! Bella can't be engaged! Update soon! I can't wait to find out all what happened to her!
thedreamerswin chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
She' lying!
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Aww That's So Sad!

Poor Edward, Great Story.

Update Soon Please!
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I'm Liking The Story ]
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
How Intresting, I Like It!
azliketoread chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Since Bella was found near Denali, I'm kind of wondering if she went there to find Edward or to find out where he went. I don't know if what or who hurt her plays in to the story but I'm darn curious why she was where she was.

I agree with the other reviewers, let Edward talk to her and touch her because I'll bet that makes her come out of the coma but am king of wondering if you aren't going to have her not remember Edward etc... that would be an interesting plot twist.

I know you said something about not continuing this story but please DO...I along with others are really enjoying it.
1fellswoopx chapter 3 . 10/14/2008

i love it.

update son. :)
lynn1642 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Great story D please update!
Don't-Speak chapter 3 . 10/13/2008

Do you want to post the next chapter b4 I murder you?

Great Chapters Meggers.

No criticism this time!
Hikari Urania chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
wow that is so amazing i loved it. update soon i want to see how the story goes when Bella wakes up
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »