Reviews for Mistaken Vows
MickeyandMinnie chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Engaged? NO! Tell me she is just lying to him so she wouldn't seem pathetic. But, then, why wasn't her window open when he checked on her before? She couldn't have really moved on, right? I need to hear Bella's POV so I know what is really going on! Update soon!
BookishQua chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
This is interesting. I like the engagement twist. Something you might want to keep in mind for future chapters is that the sense of hearing is the last one to go - it is completely possible that she could have heard every word said in her room when she was in a coma. If she's really not engaged, you could have her insist she's engaged because she heard the "If you don't want her" conversation between Alice and Edward.
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
No! Bella can't be engaged! Update soon! I can't wait to find out all what happened to her!
thedreamerswin chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
She' lying!
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Aww That's So Sad!

Poor Edward, Great Story.

Update Soon Please!
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I'm Liking The Story ]
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
How Intresting, I Like It!
azliketoread chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Since Bella was found near Denali, I'm kind of wondering if she went there to find Edward or to find out where he went. I don't know if what or who hurt her plays in to the story but I'm darn curious why she was where she was.

I agree with the other reviewers, let Edward talk to her and touch her because I'll bet that makes her come out of the coma but am king of wondering if you aren't going to have her not remember Edward etc... that would be an interesting plot twist.

I know you said something about not continuing this story but please DO...I along with others are really enjoying it.
1fellswoopx chapter 3 . 10/14/2008

i love it.

update son. :)
lynn1642 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Great story D please update!
Don't-Speak chapter 3 . 10/13/2008

Do you want to post the next chapter b4 I murder you?

Great Chapters Meggers.

No criticism this time!
Hikari Urania chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
wow that is so amazing i loved it. update soon i want to see how the story goes when Bella wakes up
MickeyandMinnie chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
He needs to just touch her! The electricity that flows between them is sure to wake her up!
Starluv55 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Really good so far waiting for the next chapter.
Ivory76 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Good chapter...pretty depressing, although it did provide some good insight into what Edward's thoughts have been in the past and I liked Alice and Emmett making an entrance into the story, albeit briefly...I hope future chapters are happier!
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »