Reviews for Mistaken Vows
daisy5115 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Ok, he so needs to touch her and whisper sweet things in her ear.
Aggie19 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
OMC I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS SO SWEET!BUT BAD AT THE SAME TIME CUZ BELLAS IN A COMA...
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
poor edward is down on himself ,if only he took alices advice
BekkaJane chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Wow. Such a good story, and really well written too. I absolutely love it! please update soon, I really wanna know what happened to Bella. Victoria did cross my mind... it's not Victoria is it? I really hate her. What happened to Jacob and the rest of the pack?
His Gem chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
It's wonderful! I hope that you update soon!
BrownEyedAlys chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
your story's so great! it's awesome! please, please, please! update already! i'm dying to know what would happen!

love you and your story!
Dollybigmomma chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Aw, this is so sad! Great writing, though! Well done!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Awe! More! More! Moremore! :D
DCoD chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Hope's a hard thing to hang onto in such situations.. It's good that Edward finds reason to keep hanging on to his. And Edward did deserve some of Alice's anger, but it's obvious he's been punishing himself enough, so he knows he's been in the wrong for so long.

Awesome chapter, my friend, and I'm looking very forward to the next one. *crosses fingers that it'll be soon with more awesomeness*
rootlessssstreee chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
i vote continue!

DCoD chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Oh. My. Gods. WOW. I'm hooked, right from the get-go. I can't wait to find out what happened.. where her parents are, how she got there, what happened...

Must have more PLEASE!

And if you don't continue, I'll grab hold of your ankles and hang on for dear life, pleading for another chapter until you do continue so you can lose the crazy person... hehe
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Yes! Please continue this story! It's off to a great start so far and I'm interested in where you're headed with it.
Ivory76 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Heck, yeah! This is sounding like it'll be a fantastic story, I do hope you continue on with it! You've already got me hooked...
MickeyandMinnie chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
I am so in to this story! Please keep going and update soon! I loved when Carlisle picked Edward up. Tender moment! I am dying to know what happened those three years when Edward was gone? And what is going on now? How did Bella get hurt?
twilightlover99 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008