Reviews for Mistaken Vows
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
How Intresting, I Like It!
azliketoread chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Since Bella was found near Denali, I'm kind of wondering if she went there to find Edward or to find out where he went. I don't know if what or who hurt her plays in to the story but I'm darn curious why she was where she was.

I agree with the other reviewers, let Edward talk to her and touch her because I'll bet that makes her come out of the coma but am king of wondering if you aren't going to have her not remember Edward etc... that would be an interesting plot twist.

I know you said something about not continuing this story but please DO...I along with others are really enjoying it.
1fellswoopx chapter 3 . 10/14/2008

i love it.

update son. :)
lynn1642 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Great story D please update!
Don't-Speak chapter 3 . 10/13/2008

Do you want to post the next chapter b4 I murder you?

Great Chapters Meggers.

No criticism this time!
Hikari Urania chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
wow that is so amazing i loved it. update soon i want to see how the story goes when Bella wakes up
MickeyandMinnie chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
He needs to just touch her! The electricity that flows between them is sure to wake her up!
Starluv55 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Really good so far waiting for the next chapter.
Ivory76 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Good chapter...pretty depressing, although it did provide some good insight into what Edward's thoughts have been in the past and I liked Alice and Emmett making an entrance into the story, albeit briefly...I hope future chapters are happier!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Good chapter! I loved the part at the beginning with Edward watching Bella from the window! I don't blame Alice one bit for saying what she did, he deserved it!
daisy5115 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Ok, he so needs to touch her and whisper sweet things in her ear.
Aggie19 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
poor edward is down on himself ,if only he took alices advice
BekkaJane chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Wow. Such a good story, and really well written too. I absolutely love it! please update soon, I really wanna know what happened to Bella. Victoria did cross my mind... it's not Victoria is it? I really hate her. What happened to Jacob and the rest of the pack?
His Gem chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
It's wonderful! I hope that you update soon!
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »