Reviews for Mistaken Vows
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
oh yes please continue
AbiBTDotty chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Well i like it and i think you should continue

good luck

:) :) :) :) :)
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
edward knew something
twilight-is-lovee chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
You better continue! This is really, really interesting!
ShihoAi chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
well i think it' a gewd story...

and so does my other 7 friends...

hey u have a mini fanclub type thing-ish kinda...well u get it!

kewl

toodlez!
Dollybigmomma chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
I think you should continue it. Great job! Can't wait to hear what happened to her!
noody121 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
amazing! you should continue!
daisy5115 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
For not knowing anything about medicine I think you did pretty good. I only know my stuff from ER and Greys Anatomy, but everything looked good to me!
daisy5115 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Ohh! I LIKE! Ok, you hooked me with one chapter! Can't wait for more!
littlejuliz chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
keep going what happend to bella?
King'Kong'Quisha chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
That was Brilliant! Please continue.. i want to find out what happens next. :P

Nekowingusu chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
You should really finish this fanfiction. It's a really great idea. Its well written, and unlike a lot of authors I've read, there isn't a ton of bad spelling.
xsarahskankx chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Yes. You should most definitely continue because your fics are absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I'm thinking maybe Victoria did this to Bella? But then again you'd think that they would be able to tell if it was a vamp attack, and she probably couldn't handle the blood. Either way I'm completely stoked to read on!
19TopazAngel18 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
omg. so sad! great story! cant wait to read more!
Lynnliz13 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
ohh, i like this. VERY interesting. wow.

the only thing, really, is that in the beginning of the chapter, when edward first finds out about bella... idk, his response seems a little out of character. i think he'd be more inclined to describe the utter pain and misery washing through him, as he figured out exactly what happened to bella with one glance at his solemn face. shouting just doesn't seem like his forte to me.

oh, and maybe you'll want to put you author's note at the bottom in bold font or something. or at least have some kind of division there. right now it sortof seems like part of the story, especially because he's saying how it's all his fault and then YOU ask for forgiveness.

btw, i don't know anything about medicine either, so whatever you say i'll probably accept. ;]
1,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 Next »