Reviews for A Blossom with Thorns
Hello chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Please continue :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I like the concept of this story. It is a pity that it is incomplete. i would have loved to see an aspect of sasuke as a werewolf. If you can I wish this story be continued.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
It would be nice to see this story updated...it sounded really interesting. I love the concept of Sasuke being a werewolf for once.
want more chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I rike very much c: please continue :(
Blanche K chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
This is awesome! Amazing! I can't believe it! Please continue!
Is this your pure imagination or is it based off of a book? Either way I love it! Update when you have time! Thanks -Bianca K XD
Sandy111 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Plz update soon it was such a awesome fanfiction
ViolentVertigo chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I utterly ADORE this fanfic.

I'm devastated to note how long this hasn't been updated. I hope you are able to return soon and bless us with another chappie~

I look forward to future updates and for the record, I've re-read all three chapters about... hm... 10 - 11 times, give or take. xD
AlyssWonderland chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Wow! Simply WOW. I can't wait for next chapters, it's so great! I love it.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
omg this sounds great cant wait til the next chappie plz update soon
itsreallynoneofyourbusiness chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
So great! I absolutely love the idea for this story! I can't wait till you update again!
sketched silmaril chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
OMG. I love this.

I am hooked to this story. Normally, I don't really like the vampire-ish stories, but I have got to make an exception with this. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Where are those dreams coming from? Was Sakura's memory wiped? Or is she reliving the last moments of some cursed ancestor? I also like how Sasuke, for once, isn't the vampire of the story. What a refreshing change! Btw, this is WAY better than Twilight. Then again, isn't everything?

Also, who was watching them in the commons?

UPDATE PLZ! THIS IS AMAZING!
The 8th Stone chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Hm. A Naruto vamp fic. Haven't seen a lot of these.

Your story is pretty good. No one, except for Karin, is OOC. No grammar mistakes that I can find. The plot is good so far. Let's see how it goes, shall we?

Update soon.
craizypet chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
grrrrr! i want to read more! you have me hooked!
craizypet chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
lol, mentally unstable. nah, how did you figure that?
xStarryyAngellx chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
oh daaaaang... this is getting good and you haven't updated? lol jkjk no pressure, but yeah. it IS getting good :D