Reviews for Hammer Time
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Very glad that the problem wasn't really solved and now they have a whole new problem between them. *hehe*

Nicely done!
Lovely chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Hmm, very good story, add another sequel
smos chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Think you could make this into a multi-chaptered one? You got a really nice plot going Love the story though! Love you're writing! More stories from you please! (LOL. It sounds like I'm ordering a burger or a change for a hundred?)
Brontesis chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Phew... hot AND romantic - like the best possible combination. Multi-tasking! So good. Love your stuff.
VampireDesire chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
lol, that was HOT! lol
XxHisGirlFridayxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
you have to make a sequel or make this into a story or... something! you're a great writer by the way :)
unoriginal-elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This is just so fun :) Multitasking and MC's a solid gold combination - I really enjoyed it! :)
kaadeshka chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh, Hammer Time. Oh man, what a throw back that video was.

I really like how you write them, so passionate, so perfect. Well done and very appreciated.
PapuruHoshi chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
this is really great. you should give thought to a third and final story for this, it would go really well :)
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
OH. Please tell me you are going to do a sequel to this! PLEASE! I loved it! Please do a sequel!

Person Of A Strange Origin
Lanter chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aw hell, it is good to have you back on site. And what a great re-entry.

Sigh, I am so old because the "Hammertime" made my mind automatically put the word "STOP" in front of it. Eh, I probably did not need to share that sad fact.

Anyway, love the one-shot and the ending worked for me. You really do have Derek and Casey's characterizations nailed down.
Cinnamon Cigarettes chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This cannot just end here.

Not fair. Not fair AT ALL.

I want more! Pwetty pwease?
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Oh no no no no! You did not just put a sentence like "A very big problem. A problem neither of them were sure how to solve." AND THEN add a "The End" to the end of that! Cause it's just...well..mean!

It's like tangling Yarn infront of a kitten and then never ever give it to the cat! Like dangling the LwD copy rights in front of Dasey fans only to laugh and be all "Oh you just got punk'd!"

Anyways, my point is. I tihnk you should definately continue atleast for just one more chapter and make it a two-shot cause i love it so much and think it has potential! But if you don't obviously i'll still love it! And you! Cause your writing rocks!

PinkBeatle11 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
That was great! You should totally do another sequel!
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I will never look at that song the same way. Or the idea of multitasking.

Missed you and your stuff.