Reviews for Glint of Glee
Twinchy chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Argh, evil ending.

That line when Sam told Ruby she'd better be afraid of his brother, was awesome and true, no doubt. She should know better by now than to anger the Winchester brothers; Sam would have taken her down without remorse had she pushed further.

Heart-breaking how Sammy tried to find Dean who really didn't want to be found all that soon. I'm so glad and relieved the elder Winchester finally called and made for a meeting at Bobby's.

Sam had already been lost and desperate when his older brother was dead. Getting left behind by Dean surely didn't help matters, even though it forced him to make a decision between Dean and his powers in the end.
JRAismine chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Just de-lurking to say-COME ON! DON'T STOP THERE! Really looking forward to more from this story. PLEASE? ( see puppy-dog eyes here) Thanks for sharing!
JadeAlmasy chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Awesome Job on this chapter! wow i dont want to know what that Demon has instore for them!

Jade
RedDragen chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Nice that the boys ended up back together again and that Sam admitted how he felt to Dean...interesting that he felt guilty about not sacrificing everything for his brother...good short story
driver picks the music chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
That was good.

What'd you think of last Thursdays episode?

So funny.
Nash Carter chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
aww, the brothers are together again. sweet :). but the last two sentences make me all worried again...
wcfan chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
*grumbles*

Seriously. That's how you end it? You should be in Kripke's writing team...

Anyway.

Hate to see Sam like that (Yeah, I'm a Dean girl who's way too protective of Sam. Sue me). He probably looked the same way he did after Dean...died. But he didn't use his powers because Dean doesn't want him to. And he didn't give a damn about what Ruby said. That's my boy. Now about that grey hair...

Wonder where Dean has been in the past month. What finally made him call Sam? Has he talk to Cass all during this one month?

Oh why bother? There's no more updates...*is sad* Hate it when a fic ends...
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
Awesome Job! i thought that the one shot was good but this is better! im sure that this is going to be a fantasic story!

Jade
mtee1958 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Very good!

I want to see how Dean's trip to Hell has affected him - we are glossing over it - he can't be coping this well. A few flashes in his sleep... there has to be more.
Brenny chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
I soo needed this chapter! at least now i know that sam is looking for dean

hope you still doing okay, cause i'm getting a little worried here, you not being online at AIM and not answering my reviews, i hope i didn't do something to make you angry at me

Take care
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
wcfan chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
You're such a pushover, I feel so bad for you.

But since you decided that you wanna make it longer, maybe you should change the 'Completed' to 'WIP'.

Now back to the story. Thank God Sam finally had the sense to get rid of Ruby. If he didn't after this, he would get the worse as kicking ever from Dean girls.

Wow. Even God knows how important Dean is to Sam.

Dean didn't answer Sam's call? Well, this is gonna be interesting.
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Love that last line...the best ever...glad that you are continuing on with this story! good job
adder574 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Im glad Sam is going after Dean, and its always nice to see Castiel. Great update.