Reviews for paper fan
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 8/14
While I have no prior knowledge of the Tengu I am fascinated with the idea! And how wonderful for Itachi to have been granted the status of a Demi-God! He's always been Godlike to me anyway! lol I can hear the jealous Madra now! HaHa! Loser! And no one better than Sakura to be with Itachi as he awakens to his knew-self! Oh haw will I ever keep up good grades with all this delicious fanfiction to frolic in?!
Nameless I am chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Hi! You're not still planning on the sequel are you? No? Oh. Okay. I would have liked to read it, though.
Shebali chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I see it's been a while, but if you ever feel like picking up this story I'd be most happy to read it. Batman!Itachi speaks to me on a very special level :)
lovefanfic4ever chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I find the idea for this story extremely interesting and compelling, and I would certainly love to see how the plot develops!
If you happen to have time, and if your muse decides to visit you regarding this idea once more, please do continue it!
Temkin Beck chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
My panic button tells me that this NEEDS another chapter. This NEEDS to be a multi-chap fic.
LiveLikeNeverBefore chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I would kill to read the continuous epic stemming from this omg.
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Yay! I really like how this turned out! Tengu Itachi is really cool and yes, just like the other one, the plot is intriguing and I plead that this is continued! I love each story that I read of yours! :D
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Nah not interesting.
Sesshomaru's Lady 122 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I agree with you and Itachi was taken away too soon (I would like to see him through the series though), I am eager to see where this will go and an excited to see that someone besides me like to bring back characters (or finds a way to keep them).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ooooh! I love the idea of recreating Itachi Uchiha! Though, I must admit that the addition of claws and wings are two things I will struggle to connect with. Not my cup of tea but I must read on! I envy your writing prowess in exposition, I force myself into detail when I write but do not reach the same inner workings of the character as you seem to. Very commendable. I love reading your work. Do, please, keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This has to have a sequel!
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love it! Although I do not get why it is titled "paperfan". O_o

Ack, you have too many teaser one-shots! My favorite is "applesauce". Actually, all of them are good, and definitely have potential, but seriously! All the possibilities are nerve-wracking! Makes me want to adopt one and start a story myself! D:
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was so creative and intriguing. I liked the way you put the pieces of his transformation together, explaining the myth behind behind his new life, the reasons and implications of the Gods in sending Itachi back. Another wonderful work!
le candyknights chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is so creative! And although you haven't updated this into an epic for awhile, you've given me a way to use my imagination! Thanks for this awesomeness _
PpuchiHana chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
JEALOUS NOW, Sasuke? Tengu or not, I still love Itachi and even more! I love this. Since it's only a "teaser", I know it would be short but I would love you to write more f this. :)