Reviews for paper fan
Shebali chapter 1 . 4/25
I see it's been a while, but if you ever feel like picking up this story I'd be most happy to read it. Batman!Itachi speaks to me on a very special level :)
lovefanfic4ever chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I find the idea for this story extremely interesting and compelling, and I would certainly love to see how the plot develops!
If you happen to have time, and if your muse decides to visit you regarding this idea once more, please do continue it!
Temkin Beck chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
My panic button tells me that this NEEDS another chapter. This NEEDS to be a multi-chap fic.
LiveLikeNeverBefore chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I would kill to read the continuous epic stemming from this omg.
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Yay! I really like how this turned out! Tengu Itachi is really cool and yes, just like the other one, the plot is intriguing and I plead that this is continued! I love each story that I read of yours! :D
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Nah not interesting.
Sesshomaru's Lady 122 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I agree with you and Itachi was taken away too soon (I would like to see him through the series though), I am eager to see where this will go and an excited to see that someone besides me like to bring back characters (or finds a way to keep them).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ooooh! I love the idea of recreating Itachi Uchiha! Though, I must admit that the addition of claws and wings are two things I will struggle to connect with. Not my cup of tea but I must read on! I envy your writing prowess in exposition, I force myself into detail when I write but do not reach the same inner workings of the character as you seem to. Very commendable. I love reading your work. Do, please, keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This has to have a sequel!
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love it! Although I do not get why it is titled "paperfan". O_o

Ack, you have too many teaser one-shots! My favorite is "applesauce". Actually, all of them are good, and definitely have potential, but seriously! All the possibilities are nerve-wracking! Makes me want to adopt one and start a story myself! D:
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was so creative and intriguing. I liked the way you put the pieces of his transformation together, explaining the myth behind behind his new life, the reasons and implications of the Gods in sending Itachi back. Another wonderful work!
le candyknights chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is so creative! And although you haven't updated this into an epic for awhile, you've given me a way to use my imagination! Thanks for this awesomeness _
PpuchiHana chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
JEALOUS NOW, Sasuke? Tengu or not, I still love Itachi and even more! I love this. Since it's only a "teaser", I know it would be short but I would love you to write more f this. :)
w chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
First of all, thanks to you for writting such entertaining stories.

Most of your plot are really interesting ; I reckon that especially the "inner demon" serie is original, due to the way you write it : in most fictions I have read, Itachi and Sakura occured to fall in love while he was keeping her, in order to make her to heal his eyes ; but the authors often write that Sakura managed to do it, in spise of the blatant nonsense with regard to the original storie, which tell that the mangekyou sharingan is sealing as you're using it, and is irretrievably lost, therefore I did enjoy reading your storie, which was written in a lot more sensible way in my opinion.

Aditionally, you have a great sense of humor, and you made me grin front of my computer again and again.

Then, you write in english ; I have read almost all of your itasaku stories now, and I think you have a great mastery of english, since it seems not to be your "mother tongue" (I'm not sure it is the right term) and I think it is a very courageous action. Furthermore the way you write is astonishing and thrilling : I just can't stop reading once I've started, and due to your mesmerising style, I have not managed to keep your stories out of my mind for almost three days, and have nearly called a friend of mine "Sakura" three times!

I reckon the only flaws in your stories are that you should bring in much the others characters, but I know that even if you write rather long one-shots, you can't complete it successfully with too many characters, and maybe, a lack of... violence : some of your stories are wonderfully romantic, but too much "pouring out with love" and would deserve to be more Naruto ninja-world like(I'm sorry if I hadn't manage to express myself in an understandable way)

I really had a good time and I'm looking forward to your next updates.

Finally, will you write a sequel to "paper fan"? It is a wonderful idea which deserves your talent, and since it takes place in the "real Naruto world" (with the Uchiha massacre, I mean), from my point of view, it is also a very original plot! And I add that your romantic scenes (and even the ... hotter ones) are beyond words.

Please keep writting such fabulous stories about Itachi and Sakura : it is a rare pairing, and your stories are truly lovely (forgive me for the lot of mistakes I have probably done)!
sendo-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is very good, much like all of your other works. It would be very interesting to see where this could lead to. :D