Reviews for paper fan
galvanic chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This is so fucking awesome! I was kind of surprised at the beginning when I realized this is not what you usually write. But damn! It was really good. I'm waiting at the edge of my seat to find out what happens next. xD
sami chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
i for one love it

and they way you wrote it made complete sense

plus supernartural is one of my favourite genres :)
BlackOnyx83 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
hm this is becoming very interesting and i really hope there's more to come G/J
na chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
You have to keep writing on this story! It sounds so good!
IFoundNowhere chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
it's so good! this story has a TON of potential i think. i cant wait for you to come back to it :]
Hao'sAnjul chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one out there still in denial about itachi's death. this story was VERY intriguing and unique and every sense. i just don't know what to expect from you anymore; however, there is ONE thing... a sequal to this!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Well, I am most certainly very happy with this. I'm loving the reincarnated Bird!Itachi, and I think it can play out very well.

And yay only one mention of 'petite'!
silverwolf654 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
its great plz update
Quiet Moon chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
-twitches-

To say that the idea intrigues me would be a bit of an understatement. I've always been rather apprehensively fascinated with the supernatural, and I think that employing the element in an ItachiSakura was a good idea. I like your choice of who Itachi would be reborn as. The scenario of what would happen if Sasuke were to face the Itachi of this universe whilst in his curse-seal form is absolutely comical. At least in my head. Is it strange that of all the things to be awed about, I choose the possible image of Itachi's new found wings? Because I'm really quite sure that that's the part I like best about him, at least in terms of physical characteristics.

Continuing this would be wonderful. Either way, this is a very well done piece of work.
Silverwing1310 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This sounds pretty freakin' awesome! I love the idea of Itachi coming back like this, especially after finding out why he "betrayed" the village and everything!
Burning Impossible chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
WOW...that's really out there.

but dang, it's interesting all the same. The fact that Itachi is as helpless as a baby is a very uninstinctual concept, but hilarious at the same time. P

I wonder, will Sasuke show up in this ...er...series? It seems like a very odd meeting if he does. I mean, imagine your brother getting wings! eek! P

like. definitely like. )
DreamHunter4 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Hey! I really love the idea of Tengu Itachi, and I think a lot of my fascination stems from the fact that no one's ever done something like this with his character. You're doing a great job with it, and I'm definitely looking forward to whatever happens next!
ryushay deviantart chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
ahh dude, this story is so unique and original
pfyt chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This is definitely something that hasn't been written before in Naruto-verse fanfiction... At least I think so. Almost 100 percent positive, but you never know I guess (unless you go through every fanfic there is and who has the time to do that?). I love your stories and I can't wait to see where this one goes. Is Sasuke alive (in Konoha) in this story? (In the fanfics I always have the curiousity to wonder what Sasuke's reaction is to Itachi and Sakura or Itachi just being alive when he shouldn't and all that).
Runendf chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
It's definitely something really different; I think you should continue it, I like it!

(Plus I love all your stories and I'd love to read something continuous again!)
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »