Reviews for paper fan
BlackOnyx83 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
hm this is becoming very interesting and i really hope there's more to come G/J
na chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
You have to keep writing on this story! It sounds so good!
IFoundNowhere chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
it's so good! this story has a TON of potential i think. i cant wait for you to come back to it :]
Hao'sAnjul chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one out there still in denial about itachi's death. this story was VERY intriguing and unique and every sense. i just don't know what to expect from you anymore; however, there is ONE thing... a sequal to this!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Well, I am most certainly very happy with this. I'm loving the reincarnated Bird!Itachi, and I think it can play out very well.

And yay only one mention of 'petite'!
silverwolf654 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
its great plz update
Quiet Moon chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
-twitches-

To say that the idea intrigues me would be a bit of an understatement. I've always been rather apprehensively fascinated with the supernatural, and I think that employing the element in an ItachiSakura was a good idea. I like your choice of who Itachi would be reborn as. The scenario of what would happen if Sasuke were to face the Itachi of this universe whilst in his curse-seal form is absolutely comical. At least in my head. Is it strange that of all the things to be awed about, I choose the possible image of Itachi's new found wings? Because I'm really quite sure that that's the part I like best about him, at least in terms of physical characteristics.

Continuing this would be wonderful. Either way, this is a very well done piece of work.
Silverwing1310 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This sounds pretty freakin' awesome! I love the idea of Itachi coming back like this, especially after finding out why he "betrayed" the village and everything!
Burning Impossible chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
WOW...that's really out there.

but dang, it's interesting all the same. The fact that Itachi is as helpless as a baby is a very uninstinctual concept, but hilarious at the same time. P

I wonder, will Sasuke show up in this ...er...series? It seems like a very odd meeting if he does. I mean, imagine your brother getting wings! eek! P

like. definitely like. )
DreamHunter4 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Hey! I really love the idea of Tengu Itachi, and I think a lot of my fascination stems from the fact that no one's ever done something like this with his character. You're doing a great job with it, and I'm definitely looking forward to whatever happens next!
ryushay deviantart chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
ahh dude, this story is so unique and original
pfyt chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This is definitely something that hasn't been written before in Naruto-verse fanfiction... At least I think so. Almost 100 percent positive, but you never know I guess (unless you go through every fanfic there is and who has the time to do that?). I love your stories and I can't wait to see where this one goes. Is Sasuke alive (in Konoha) in this story? (In the fanfics I always have the curiousity to wonder what Sasuke's reaction is to Itachi and Sakura or Itachi just being alive when he shouldn't and all that).
Runendf chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
It's definitely something really different; I think you should continue it, I like it!

(Plus I love all your stories and I'd love to read something continuous again!)
Chaerring Trinity chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Oh my word! Make it an epic please! I so want to know more about this.
TheMightyLauren chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This was really great. I think you should continue it. Seriously. It's too original to NOT be continued!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »