Reviews for Rise of the King
I Love My Brown Eyes chapter 6 . 9/22
NOOOOOO! I loved unsung hero, this story of yours is awesome and I wish it wasn't abandoned :((
mooookrr
BeccaBee chapter 6 . 1/6
Just finished reading unsung hero, and absolutely loved it! I was looking forward to the sequel... So sorry to see that it's abandoned. Here's hoping your muse will come back some day?
TheWannnaBeWriter chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Yesssssssssssssssssssss. Merlin thank you. 100% confirmation the One-Who-Must-Be-Hypenated killed Daniel! Today is a good day indead. Hermione is safe from his cluches and thats all that matters
TheWannnaBeWriter chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Fingers crossed nigga fingers crossed and cross them toes too. We need everything we can get
vikk3 chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
Although I love time travel fics I think you made the right choice abandoning this. All this just waters down the strong & great ending in Unsung Hero. My suggestion is if you ever want to return to this just rewrite the ending of Unsung and remove the time travel. Let Harry live or not, I just think time travel doesn't fit here. But I must say again, great job on Unsung :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
You could've at least addressed why this abandonment hapoen
Shury-ken chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
please start this fic again. I know it's been a long time but please start it again
Shury-ken chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
aww... I was soooooo looking forward to reading this...
SafeT2nd chapter 6 . 1/10/2017
No! why must this be discontinued?
ASHESH chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
First of all The story is just mind blowing. IT just literally touches every string. I read this whole thing in a day and seeing this is abandoned makes me so unbalanced really. As you have started this story it is your responsibility to end it. It means a lot to all of us fans. Imagine how youd feel if rowling left hp series abandoned in book 5. Please come back and make it happen. This story is really magical. I dont know what to tell you just remember what you thouht before starting this thing. Thanking you in advance.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
good riddance
lily must get lemon with harry
MrSoandSo chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
I'm very sad that this story is discontinued. The last story was heart wrenching.
orange chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I had chills when I read the last paragraph...
Bravo!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
i literately don't care who but can you have someone say to Devin "if i wanted to die id clime up your ego and jump to your iq"