Reviews for Denial
horse.dog.lotr.fantasy.girl chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
PMSL! lol i love this. only read the chapter but love it! it is hilarious! gonna go read the rest now...
Bmonti chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
ok i did not red it jet
unredead chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
"When I got out of the building after running madly down the stairs Vincent was doing nothing but staring out of the window like a drunken retard."

That cracked me up so much. The whole thing was really funny too. XD

~Lemonizer
hducudusjfjei643 chapter 7 . 11/27/2008
aw, this was really something cute and funny to read, which i sorta need considering the amount of depressing yuffietine fics
Berkhildr chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
*Eats you*

They're so good as a couple.
Berkhildr chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
M... Naked Vincent. Nice chapter!
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
Very cute!

Vinny has a more human personality in this, and it's AWESOME. :3
Pen-Versus-Sword chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
Very nice. I really liked your story. It had the right blend of humor and sweet, fluffy romance without being overbearing.

No apologies are necessary for your ending. Epilogues usually are shorter than the other chapters. And never apologize for your work, or worry about what others think of it. You worked hard on it, it's your baby. Own it! It's good stuff. Looking forward to the next story.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
It's okay that you ended it this way. Still cute! Hope you decide to write other stories of these two. :)
EvilBlanket chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
Aw! Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! x) *dies*

Keep upthe good work and update soon! :D
MissKingdomVII chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
lmao! I just started reading this today and I love it. I can't wait until the next update. :)
Pen-Versus-Sword chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
She tasted like the sweet dusty smell of mako. Had she been eating it now?

LOL that is priceless...and something I could picture Vincent saying about Yuffie. This is turning into an endearing tale. I can't wait for the next chapter.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
Please continue with this. When I read this I can't help but smile. :)
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
This is great so far UPDATE SOON! :)
Kio chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
Oh yes, simply fantastic. This is a fantastic story. I love how much you update. Wonderful.