Reviews for Amends
misscutestuff chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
wow it was amazing.

i've always liked daphnee.
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I love this story! Its interesting to see Daphne as someone and not as just another Slytherin.
Prytania chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I've never thought of this pairing ever. This was great! I'd like to see you do something to continue this. But Dean's reaction was really...amusing. Great work.

Prytania
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Ooh, I loved that! I loved that Dean had already read the letters, and how he wanted to help Daphne, and the bits about Astoria being happy, and her & Draco's marriage, and the memories, and the bits of Luna, whom I love to death. Great job! :D
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is such an amazing fic! I found it on ReviewGalore's recommendations and proceeded to read it and I must say that it is rightly the story of the month. :D

I love the whole flow of the story, the way you've expressed Daphne's nervousness, Dean's calm and Luna's serenity. The descriptions were not overly long, and the emotions were brilliantly portrayed. I also love the random choice of characters and the way you've brought them together.

Just lovely. This review is too long already. :D

Keep writing,

Lee.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
lovely. I really like your Daphne.
peterkent99 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Loved the story. It was great to read about characters other than the Trio interact. One of the things I love about fanfiction is how authors give life to the side characters. You did a great job given Dean and Daphne extra depth. Thanks!
ReviewsGalore chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Story: 8.5/10. I really like the concept and the story flows well. I like how the conflict is resolved in the end, but I'd like to see this conflict introduced just a bit earlier.

Characters: 9/10. When I saw that the story was about two such minor characters, I didn't think you'd be able to do much, but you really did surprisingly well, partly through references to other characters and events that provide that bit of familiarity.

Creativity: 8.75/10. The concept has been done, but not overdone and I like that you chose these two characters.

Writing: 9/10. Your writing is very readable, with some good dialogue and description, though I wish that the descriptions stood out in a few more places.

Believability: 9.25/10. You seem to have done your research. I can't really think of anything unbelievable.

Overall: 9/10. Really nice story - well written with good character development, though you may want to tell why Daphne is actually there earlier.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I loved this - it was beautifully written and you fleshed out both of the characters very well. Thanks for participating! .
FirstYear chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I liked the way he just let her go thru the whole story.. nicely done
Indyanna chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This was fantastic! I've read a couple Daphne Greengrass fics and quite a few Dean Thomas fics but paired together? Never. This being my first was very good. Well done.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Loved it. You made Daphne and Dean, little to not know characters, come alive here. I loved how you ook the canon of Dean's father and worked that in too - great job.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Really good. At first I thought it was a romantic thing so I was kind of lerry, but I was glad to see it wasn't as I read further on. I really like your interpretation of Daphne and the way she reacts to Dean. I think Dean was right, she needed to get it off her chest. All in all, great job here with 2 not so well known characters.

-honda
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This was so pretty, so elegantly written. I'm such a sucker for Daphne Greengrass stories, and I really loved how you've developed her, Dean, and her need for redemption and forgiveness here. This was really beautifuil. Love that she's a writer. And the dialogue felt very . . . I don't know how to describe it, other than near poetic.

Great job!
The Codemeister chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
wow bravo tres bien, and formidable, that was Bloody awesome, i've always thought that there should be more great stories like this one, about Daphne Greengrass, and Tracey Davis, the two most unknown slytherins