Reviews for Digimon Frontier: adventure 02
Real thugs chapter 5 . 11/9/2018
Chapter 2:ties that bind us
Great were in the middle of jail man!
Shit we are arrested for robbing a bank you sold us out
You sold us out cent what the hell are you thinking?
Nothin man
Oh look its the guard
You two breakfast time
Sweet!
Mmm meal time
Look can we just escape prison thats the worst place in the world i had enough of that shit
Dude shut up i am trying to eat
Mind your own food nigga!
Can we just escape prison i am tired of this shit
Geez man your tired of your shit cocksucker?
Man we need to escape right now
Real thugs chapter 30 . 11/9/2018
Chapter 1:The attack
Come on my man why we taking shit forever we need to get the money
Dude man you cant take those bitches we need to evade the cops hurry the fuck up!
Shittttttttt!
Surrender right now!
Run!
Wait for me!
Are you losing your mind were heading straight towards the city
Asshole!
Shit
Guest chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
Plz Finnish the book
AnimationFan chapter 30 . 7/17/2011
Where's chapter 29?I am so looking forward to the new chapter!
Saeko Is Hot chapter 22 . 8/6/2010
Why do you have takuya get hurt a lot in your stories like he almost always the one getting hurt
Peter Skirata chapter 30 . 9/23/2009
god, i know the feeling. i've had projects out the wazoo. i curse being a senior. ah well. it's just one more year. and don't worry. i'll have the next chapter of my Digimon story up in no time. ;-) Update soon!

leemon chapter 23 . 9/22/2009
your making the second part of the story like digimon world data squad arent you?
Peter Skirata chapter 29 . 8/27/2009
great chapter. i'm hoping to include the Fusion forms in my story as well. update soon!

TobiGB chapter 29 . 8/27/2009
What a great chapter I can't believe that you let the others fusion evolve too! and you have them going up aganist the demon lords I am really looking forward to the next chapter. _
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 28 . 8/25/2009
This was a brilliant chapter! If you have/had writers block, you have a very good way of showing it! I cant wait for the next chapter to see how they handle it. And i loved the lil Takumi moment, it was cute.
Peter Skirata chapter 28 . 8/25/2009
great chapter. i was really shocked at the turn the story took. and you're right. writer's block is a disease that we have to go through. in fact, i had to fight it to get the next chapter of my story up. update soon!

cl chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
fuck you
Shebajay chapter 27 . 8/14/2009
This was a great chapter. I loved Koji and Kouchi's make up session. I couldn't stop laughing when Zoe had sent them to get water and they forgot to bring some back. I look forward to seeing what happens next. I love the stories you write. Espically with the frontier gang.
TobiGB chapter 27 . 8/13/2009
THis was a grat chapter I can't wait to see who they will run into next update soon. _
Peter Skirata chapter 27 . 8/13/2009
great chapter. can't wait for the next one. update soon!

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »