Reviews for Pleasure
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
That was hot!
Zayabel13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
KYAAAAHHHHHHH I FUCKIN LOVED IT! PART FUCKIN 2!
Sybellea chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
3333 LOVE!
Kikki-Surochi chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ah so much blushing o/o Good job, it was really well written -
NeyTani chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
i swear that was one of the best oneshots i have ever read! bravo!
Yami chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oh my LORD... That was like the best zetsuoc story EVAR. Yami approves! *pulls a Rock Lee pose*
Zancora123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
best. lemon. ever. seriously, that was the best i have ever read, and i read alot! lol u did great and u should deff continue writing
MasaJeevas chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was sooo sweet...and cute! And your so right about Zetsu not getting love...its like the same for Matsuda...god I hate how some characters get no love!
FattySkeleton chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
You have won the "Panty creaming" Prize from "Luv'in the Villans" Awards!
OxVanillaPeachesxO chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
OMG...(or GMO, or OMJ, or JMO, whichever you prefer) this was an excellent ZetsuOC lemon! And you're right, poor Zetsu-kun doesn't get enough love... But UMI sure gave him enough!

With lusty praise and pervy winks,

-Peachuz 3
VampbaitInfinity chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
YEAH! FINALLY SOMETHING 4 THE GIRL WITH A BIG ASS AND CURVEZ! U R MAH HERO! CAN U WRITE ANOTHER ONE LIK THIS,WITH ZESTU, BUT SHE HAS LIK 42-C BOOBZ? 4 ME? IF U DO THEN ALL THE COOKIEZ IN DA WORLD SHALL BE AT UR MERCY! MUHUHUHUHUHUHA! XD...n yes..i liked the fic
V chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
WOOHOO!

0_
Alucard chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh my god I love your story! Its so awsome! I love reading hentai stories. Good job!
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was HOT! Gimme more XD
Sniffy Sand chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
hahah i wouldnt have been surprised if naruto (or someone else) popped out of nowhere and saw zetsu and umi... ya know XD