Reviews for Forgotten
London Bai chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
This was beautiful. Thank you.
spattered ink chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
Bravo!
London Bai chapter 17 . 3/26/2011
Oh goodness. It seems that Jareth got a mouthful from Jeremy.

I love how your start this chapter off with the peacefulness of Helena talking to Sarah and then switch the tone of writing with the men. Very creative and effective.
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 17 . 3/26/2011
A good chapter, and nice to see Jeremy like Sarah is quite the fighter!
BookWorm37 chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
Oooh. Very nice. Thanks for updating.
London Bai chapter 16 . 3/23/2011
OoOoOoO Jeremy's mad!

I love the little show up of the Queen of Cups daughters from the manga series! I started wigging out ;)

Fantastic work, of course :D
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 16 . 3/23/2011
Quite an enjoyable chapter, and interesting to see Jeremy and Jareth going toe to toe!
London Bai chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
The only thing bad I have to say about this is that it jumps around too much for my taste. I've had to back track a couple times to get a timeline in my head.

Otherwise, I do love your story. I've loved the MirrorMask and the Labyrinth for as long as I can remember, so thank you for the chance you've given to put them together.

Update soon?
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 15 . 9/29/2010
A good chapter!
BookWorm37 chapter 15 . 9/28/2010
Excellent job, even worth the wait. University is always hard. Sorry. DOn't worry though, it'll get better. It always does ... you know, at the cap and gown part of it all.
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
Wow! You must update, this is really good and its not as confusing as I would have thought originally with all the switching from past to future.
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
I like how this is going, just finished watching Mirrormask about an hour or so ago and adored it, and so far this story is pretty interesting. Labyrinth x Mirrormask good cross-over.
BookWorm37 chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
Wonderful bonding moment between the rivals. I loved how you were able to bring out this part of their characters. Jareth may be a prick most of the time, but he does genuinely care for Sarah and her daughter ... even if Jeremy is the father.

Excellent job. I'm looking forward to more, even if it takes a while to churn out.
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
An interesting chapter, and a foolish wish!
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
An interesting chapter, and be mindful of what you say.