Reviews for The Strange New Student
this is very cool
penpal105 chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
this chapter is awesome
1animelover chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
BRAVO BRAVO!YOUR STORY WAS AWSOME I LOVED IT3 CYA!
The Queen of Water chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
I like it and it is cool.
xxoikilluoxx chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
tht was so adorable i loved the story i enjoyed reading this story
pagan97 chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
awesome story! keep writing
Ehh chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Good plot...but you're a horrible writer. Try saying something other than 'said'. You make everything obvious...when you write you have to be the character not the writer. See the mystery of the novel through their eyes. I can literally predict everything that's gonna happen because of kagomes character. That's not good. People wanna be suprised.
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 19 . 11/4/2009
this is AWESOME!
AJaxin chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
You have a good story line and all that. But if you want ppl to actually get interested with ur fic, plz change ur summary. Look at it from an outsiders point of view, and see if you would be interested in reading this story with a summary like that. Sorry don't mean to sound too harsh, but you have a good story and it would be great if more ppl would be reading it.
CyndersReign-ThePrincessOfHell chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
Totally ahh-some! The BEST InuYasha fanfic yet! I hope u read mine. Itz a CCS InuYasha crossover.'Captured By His Eyes'

send mi a message if u rite anotha 1 lik this.
chyana chapter 19 . 6/28/2009
This is one of the best stories i have ever read. Even better then the famous authors. U r one of the best authors I have ever seen.
anime-manga lovers chapter 19 . 6/11/2009
that was a great way to end the story! this was a great story too. im a little sad that it's over but it ended in the best way possibile. loved the story and cant wait to read more of ur stories! _
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 19 . 5/24/2009
good story
Kimmiko T chapter 19 . 5/22/2009
I love this story!

Thanx!
inukaglover4ever chapter 19 . 5/20/2009
i think 6 years would have been awsome to end the story but it still was good

do you need a pic of tama? during science i got bored and drew a pic that looks like it shold be Tama