Reviews for Singing Juices Two: The Sequel
InuzukaGirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I finished reading the first series of chapters which I loved. I was so happy to find that you made a sequel, only to be disappointed that you hadn't finished it... :'(
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
So... Tezuka is too pissed at Fuji to realize how much he loves him, and Fuji is too... vengeful to realize that sometimes he just needs to back off and leave things be? Ohhh yeah. I hope the others realize that this plan of theirs isn't going to work. Because both of them are to stubborn to apologize to the other one.

Maybe they should do what Eiji told... I think it was either Ryoma or Kaidoh... to do: Just apologize. Whether you think you were right or not, it's always best to just apologize and get things over with instead of living with a stupid grudge.

That... was Eiji who had said that, wasn't it...?
Taste the GoM chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I just finished reading the first Singing Juices and I must say that this story is so intriguing and I love the idea behind it and I look forward to more if you plan on continuing with it
Ducks R Evil chapter 2 . 9/30/2010

inui, the bastard still doesn't understand what kaidoh wants!

please review soon!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Yay for singing Tezuka and Fuji!

Inui really needs to stop being so dense. Just. Really.

And yay for having a sequel! When will the next chapter be out?
White Empress chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Inui no baka! Pay more attention to your bf a-hole! Mou! What a...he really suffers from amnesia doesn't he? Hmph! Bwahahaha! Poor Inui though, he probably is running 10 laps and getting killed by Fuji bwahahaah! Loved Tezu's reaction though! And Fuji's sisterlol 3 Looking forward to more!
White Empress chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Extra! Awesome start! I wonder what reaction will Tezu have when he notices his singing? It will be hilarious!
speadee chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Sorry it has taken so long for me to read and review. You have a good start, and it's interesting. Sorry if I had offended you with my reviews in your previous story and forced you to write a sequel when you didn't plan on it.

I like the song, "Must Have Been Love." Now Oishi and Fuji will be the only regualrs who haven't sung. Their singing is good. So if Fuji's. I don't like Captain Tezuka's singing voice.

I thought the Golden Pair would be eating lunch together, but I guess they didn't want to leave their friends alone. However, wouldn't Captain Tezuka and Fuji suspect something if the Golden Pair weren't together?

I have a bad feeling about the Emerald Pair. They are probably heading for a breakup.
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Damn, it would've been interesting to see what happens next...mind updating this fic please? _
dragonsfairy chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Poor Fuji! I love your story please finish it.
AiOkami chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Heh I love it. Just trying to picture Tezuka drinking the juice is amusing!

I can't wait to see what they sing!
arandm30 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
O.O Tezuka singing! hahahahahahaha! omg that's rich. so funny.

great chappie. great story too (and the first one. but i was too lazy to review).

Hope you update soon!
syuusukexkunimitsu chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Please update! It's so hard to find good stories lately and now that I've read this one I want to read it to the very end! I read the prequel and I insist you finish the sequel! )
Shinigami chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Remind me ot bring a video camera next time. How many chapters until Tezuka and Fuji get back together? And will Fuji be breaking out in song when plotting his revenge?
Paffu chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
aaww i missed this! so much fun *_* i always put the song to play while i read them singingXD i had a hard time imagining tezuka singing Maroon 5 XD but i loved fuji's song! i hope inui and kaido dont fight again . (unless that means more singing, then im fine with it!) i hope you write more soon!

_ reading this made me laugh, it was a good little break from my evil project for college , thanks!