Reviews for Change
lilyy.flowerr chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Love it!
Royal Detective chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I WISHED THAT Happened! It would have been my favorite moment between them!
res chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
thats so cute
Ladybug chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
WAY BETTER THAN THE KISS BEING INTERRUPTED. They would have become a couple a whole lot sooner. STUPID HIGHBREED
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORI NG!
WolfAngel62 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
When I searched 'Gwen and Kevin, Darkdtar Rising' this fic basicly embodied what I had wanted. Thanks a ton.

Jace
Water-Spryte26 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i felt the same way. i love this
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Aw man this was awesome that should have happened in the episode but no the dumb stupid hybrid had to ruin the moment!
mednin chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
THAT STUPID MONSTER IN THE SHOW HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING! GAAAH!
asylumthreat chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Nyc
Lbecc chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
aww nuts

if this had happened T_T
Meldrith chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
nice twist :p
Arteesta chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
i so totally wanted to take the hybried and chop his head off. but i heard tht in the next season of alien force things will change. also...love love love love love (5 loves o yea) ur story. i wanted tht to happen in tht episode:darkstar rising.

thx

youngarteest8
kiki-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
girl you are fenomenal, I felt the same when I saw that part of that episode youre awesome! continue like that! peace!
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I can totally relate! When I first saw that episode, I was literally squealing and jumping up and down in my seat. When that Highbreed crashed in, I was seriously yelling at the computer! *murders Highbreed* It's a good thing that my parents weren't home because I was shrieking like a crazy fangirl! (as I should) I'll also admit to rewinding the vid at least 20 times in a row in order to watch the almost kiss again. But seriously, WHY couldn't this have happened? Man Of Action needs to take a leaf out of our fanfictions and apply it to the series! Keep your fingers crossed for a COMPLETE Gwevin kiss in Season 3! _