Reviews for Time after Time
daisyscrapper chapter 34 . 12/4/2019
This was such a great story! Thank you for writing it!
adamlally3001 chapter 26 . 10/27/2017
This deserves another howler... :-(
adamlally3001 chapter 25 . 10/27/2017
THIS IS A HOWLER! Great story by the way :-)
303 Chocolate chapter 34 . 9/16/2017
I dont know why my first comment showed as for the first chapter; it was for the 32nd.

This was a great story. It had interesting plot developments and realistic characterizations. The dynamic between Teddy and Victoire was a definite thumbs up. And their individual personalities and growth were a delight to read (and frustrating honestly, very stirring haha).

Put this through an editor and it'll be gold (there are a lot of errors that can easily be fixed)

Kudos!
303 Chocolate chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Fucking hell, that was INTENSE! I have to stop for a minute before going on to the next chapter just to let everything sink in.
Anna30148 chapter 34 . 10/5/2016
YAY!
Bruatar chapter 34 . 6/20/2016
This is a nice story! Just for the record, if you ever do some last-minute edits at some point, you've mixed up "wonder" and "wander." You "wander" around a place and you "wonder" about a thought or idea or a person. You had them in opposite places. Also, commonly today the term "advices" in its plural form is no longer used or is not recognized. It is more proper to say to give advice not to give advices. These are all little things and you actually used some nice proper english throughout the story which I really appreciate. If those small mistakes are fixed, they can make the story more smooth. I got a little distracted when I read over them, so I hope this is a sound suggestion. Thanks for the story, anyway, it was quite fun!
Kel Angel chapter 34 . 5/22/2016
Perfection. That's the word I'd use to describe this story.
chickenslovebone chapter 34 . 1/10/2016
great story
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Strong chapter. Nice portray of how teddy deals with the information about his parents and how he still grieving the parents he never knew. Well written, good job.
AJ chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Another year another read...and still as good as the first time.

Honestly, I can't say how much I adore this story, it literally makes my heart flutter each time I read about their relationship. To me, your story will always be my 'canon' Teddy and Victoire. I enjoy reading the other fics about T/V that are scarcely available but I will always come back to this one as the one all others are compared to. It is just so well written and the pace is so perfect throughout. I'm always so sad when I get to the end of it, not the ending itself but the fact that it's over. I hope you come back one day and write some more about them, even if it's just one-shots.
ahhhhh chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
YOU CANT EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND MY OBSESSION WITH THIS. this is probably my fifth review and i can never express how much i love this. it is my favorite fanfiction of all time. i have read it soooo many times. my favorite chapters are when he cheats on chloe when she goes to pick up her stuff, bills birthday/their confrontation, breakfast after ten, victoire's speech at the end, and of course the epilogue. if you couldnt tell, the ending is my favorite. i also love the letter chapter right after she goes to hogwarts and the prologue and the chapter where they tell bill and fleur theyre together. basically every chapter ever. i like that u characterize everybody else so well and include side stories without taking away from teddy and vic's main plot. its so well written it could easily be a story. i love teddy so much, he is literally my dream man. the way he adores victoire makes my heart melt. and victoire is so funny and SUCH a realistic character. its amazing. it still makes me cringe the two chapters they innitially break up. thats the saddest part by far. as much as i love the idea of teddy and victoire and harry potter (since it is my life literally), i honestly think that if you change all of their names, take out the magical wizarding world aspects, and adjust certain parts of the plot to mke it realistic, this could be an actual novel. i love love love it. i hope you continue writing and realize how amazing you are! i would love a random one shot of them eventually. not something to overdo the story, since it's ended on a good note. maybe a story from when they were kids, or cute story that takes place in the time lapse before the epilogue. again i love you and this. xoxoxo youre amazing
Guest chapter 34 . 11/1/2014
Just reread this whole fic for the fourth time. I cannot even convey how much I love this story. Truly amazing. It never fails to amaze me. Ever. It is by far my favorite T/V fic I've ever read. And the way you portrayed Teddy is one of my favorite characters of all time. I love the way you flip perfectly back and forth between their points of view, and Bills brief POV was so funny. I love Teddy's friends so much. And Evelyn makes me laugh. I seriously can't get over this. I never will. Every time I read the breakup scene I get physically angry and sad even though I know it'll always end up perfectly. From Bill's birthday on is the most amazing ending ever to a story. I was sad to see it end but you stopped at a good point without dragging it out. It worked out in a wonderful (but not cliche) way. I love this and I love this teddy and Vic and I love you. Rock on.
aragorn007 chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
Ah! Perfect song again! :)
aragorn007 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
The song ' Read My Mind' is perfect for this chapter :)